In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of VBA Selenium Web Scraping Part 1/2, by complete this course you can learn about the WebScraping with VBA Selenium via Google Chrome. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||VBA Selenium Web Scraping Part 1/2|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Office Productivity|
VBA Selenium Web Scraping Part 1/2 Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Welcome in Part1 of this VBA Selenium course. Please note what we are covering in this part1.
- How to use Selenium library inside Excel VBA Editor to scrape websites which supports major browsers like chrome, mozilla, firefox , edge etc..
- We are using chrome browser in this series to scrape website elements but you will know how to use other browsers as well..
- How to download selenium library and what is the procedure to download browser webdrivers.
- How to navigate websites using chrome browsers.
- Learn how to use attributes ID & name or classes to enter a value in search box or text boxes..
- Which attribute should you use and why. How to use find function on website for manual search and why it is important to be familiar with this method..
- How to click the buttons using attributes like id, name , classname.
- How to work with tags like A tags and their attribute href..
- Also, learn how to use html in notepad and create webpages. It will help you in visualizing the things..
- Know how tables are designed on websites and how we can export every table in one go. Know table tags.
- Know table rows tags and how to work with every or one specific rows and export whatever you need..
- Know table headers and table data tags like th and td. Learn how to locate specific td tag.
- What are collection loops used to scrape tables OR how to scrape one specific table only..
- What if user wants to see data for few clients only out of 1000s rows. How to control these tables from excel where user enters the names..
- What is the fundamental difference between web element and its collection elements..
- Why and where we need SET Keyword and where to avoid it. Proper explanation given..
- Using send keys and enter if search button is unable to search data for you..
- How to use Header or Rows count property in code to handle them together. Its an amazing approach..
- How to use Xpath to enter keywords in input boxes and how we can click on search buttons using xpath.
- How to read Xpath DOM structure, A proper explanation is given..
- How to use Xpath to scrape tables..
- How to work with tags like headers – H1,H2,H3 on individual levels and using Xpath method and its benefits..
- How to understand VBA Errors if they pop up on screen instead going on google..
- How to work with listbox with single property or multiple property..
- How to work with drop down using index, text and values property..
- Your questions and projects also discussed. Go inside one page drop down and then inside second one..
- Introduction to Selenium VBA Part1 –> 27 lectures • 5hr 52min.
- You should have good understanding of VBA for next Loops and good understanding of IF functions..
In this Part1 you shall learn below written things. Please go through them.
- We are going to learn Webscraping using google chrome and it will be done using selenium library.
- Learn how to download selenium and browser drivers to first initially do the setup.
- How work with attributes like name, id using findelement methods.
- How to work with tags like A tag and its attribute href to click on the links.
- How to use class attribute and is it a good approach to use class attribute.
- how to work with Xpath to insert the data into textboxes and click on search buttons. Not just use but understand the structure of Xpath as well.
- Learn how we can change the xpath elements by their indexes.
- How to work with header tags like h1 or h2 or h3 using normal way and using xpath.
- How to run the collection loops and why we need it and when we can avoid using collection loops.
- What is difference between Web-element and Webelements and why we use set word for collection elements and not for single object.
- How to click on links on webpage using link -text and partial link text property. Based on this knowledge one mini project -how to load website by default on current date.
- How to scrape tables and its rows and rows data values and table headers.
- Collection loops design and execution from very start while working with tables.
- Do you like to export all tables in a website or do you want to scrape one specific table only, How to reach out to specific index of a table then.
- How to scrape specific rows inside one specific table . Know your “tr’ tags.
- How to scrape all data insider rows or just one specific data value using td tag. Its awesome when you have so much control.
- How to export tables with out running collection loops and what is the difference between direct export and export using loops. You must know.
- How to work with li tags inside unordered and ordered lists.
- Know how to insert a value in drop down or combo-boxes .
- How to select items in list box with single select property or multi select property.
- Learn to select or de-select listbox options using collection loops or without the loops.
- How to alter the collection elements by referring to one object and second inside the first one and so on.