In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – Wildlife Art Underwater, by complete this course you can learn about The Ultimate Blending Challenge in Acrylic. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – Wildlife Art Underwater|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||LIFESTYLE|
Udemy – Wildlife Art Underwater Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Acrylic painting.
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 5min.
- Ocean Background –> 5 lectures • 23min.
- Design –> 1 lecture • 4min.
- Adding the animal –> 9 lectures • 1hr 4min.
- The End! –> 1 lecture • 1min.
Welcome to Wildlife Art Underwater!
Achieving smooth underwater scenes is a challenge when using a quick-drying medium like acrylic paint.
Join me and learn how to master blending, create simple yet realistic lighting effects underwater, and apply a few tips to make your main subject fit right in its environment and save a lot of time in your painting.
Whether you are a beginner or advance painter, this class has something for everyone.
For your class project, paint a Pacific white-sided dolphin alongside me or substitute it for your favourite underwater animal. By the end of this class, you will be a blending master!
This project has 3 main goals to share in your project gallery:
1. Master the art of underwater lighting and create a great background
2. Plan the composition of your painting using chalk and share your sketch
3. Paint an animal in the foreground and present your finished piece!
Completing the class project is the best way to practice the techniques covered in this class. Paint a Pacific white-sided dolphin alongside me or substitute it for your favourite underwater animal using the links below.
Finished your class project? Tag me on Instagram @sarahoceanartist, and I will share it with my followers!!
You can also find me on LinkedIn & Twitter @ArtistSarahMT