In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – Tailwind CSS Fundamentals, by complete this course you can learn about The new generation of CSS with the Just-in-Time engine. Tailwind CSS is a modern and increasingly popular framework that is changing the way we work with CSS. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – Tailwind CSS Fundamentals|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
Udemy – Tailwind CSS Fundamentals Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Installing and configuring the ideal environment for working with Tailwind CSS.
- Build a site from scratch, following the latest standards of web development.
- Responsive design.
- Apply CSS states.
- Implement an automatic dark mode.
- Reuse classes (don’t repeat yourself).
- Using the 4 official Tailwind CSS plugins.
- Using the Just-in-Time engine.
- Introduction –> 1 lecture • 7min.
- Installation and configuration –> 3 lectures • 13min.
- Building the page –> 5 lectures • 23min.
- The 4 official plugins –> 4 lectures • 31min.
- Continue learning –> 2 lectures • 5min.
- Basic HTML and CSS.
- Using a code editor.
Tailwind CSS is a modern and increasingly popular framework that is changing the way we work with CSS.
Its bet is quite radical: using HTML to define the page styles. Interesting, isn’t it? But… why not use inline styles then? Well, Tailwind CSS is quite superior to that, and in this course, I will show it to you, saving you the work of study and research.
As an example, and as a course project, you will build a Netflix-like landing page using the Tailwind CSS utility classes. You will gradually improve and complete it with features such as the following:
- Responsive design
- CSS states
- Dark mode
- Reusing styles (don’t repeat yourself)
You will learn how to use, in a convenient way, the 4 official Tailwind CSS plugins:
- TailwindCSS-Typography: to style texts (for example, those coming from a database)
- TailwindCSS-Forms: for styling forms
- TailwindCSS-Aspect-Ratio: to control the aspect ratio of images
- TailwindCSS-Line-Clamp: to limit text and achieve visual harmony
You will use the Just-in-Time engine from the start. It is one of their most recent and exciting new features, and it will be their default working mode in version 3.0, so I have designed the course with this engine in mind.
Many websites already use Tailwind CSS, including some popular ones like GitHub, Heroku, Kickstarter, or Twitch.
I think it is worth learning this framework because it defines a very different and helpful way of working, which other frameworks have already copied. With this course, I make it easy and very practical for you to have a good base and build any page you want.
If you haven’t decided yet, you can watch for free the lesson where we build a page from scratch. So you can see the whole process.
The course is alive, and I will update it as Tailwind CSS evolves. You also have access to the repository where I publish the source code of the pages.
After each module of lessons, you will take a quiz to check that you haven’t missed anything important.
And of course, if you have questions, you can post them in the Q&A section, where I will answer them.