In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Practical Guide To Jenkins, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn basics of DevOps, Jenkins Building blocks, and Practical hands-on experience on Jenkins. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||practical Guide To Jenkinsste|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
Practical Guide To Jenkins Free Download
What you’ll learn
- DevOps Engineers , Software Developer, IT , Quality Analyst, Project manager, Scrum master, Business Analyst.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery implementation.
- Azure DevOps Architecture.
- Greenfield CI/CD.
- Introduction –> 5 lectures • 11min.
- Introduction to DevOps –> 4 lectures • 13min.
- Jenkins Terminologies –> 6 lectures • 13min.
- Setting up Jenkins –> 6 lectures • 16min.
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins –> 7 lectures • 18min.
- Pipelines in Jenkins –> 7 lectures • 26min.
- Practicals – CI –> 4 lectures • 39min.
- Sending Notifications –> 2 lectures • 18min.
- Conclusion –> 2 lectures • 1min.
- No programming experience, no knowledge on DevOps required, the course covers from basics to adnvanced.
Thank you for showing interest in the course ‘Practical Guide to Jenkins’.
This course is more practical in nature with very minimal presentations. The idea of the course is such that, you can apply what you learn here into your day-to-day work immediately.
The course begins with basic principles and processes of DevOps which acts as a good building block for complete course “Practical guide to Jenkins”.
This course then continues with the step-by-step guide on the basic building blocks, terminologies, settings, and configuration required while creating CI pipelines in Jenkins. With the basic building block covered, the course then. Gets into details of every step involved in creating a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
The course introduces you to the below topics in Jenkins
- Multi stage Pipelines using Groovy Script
- Set up and Manage Jenkins
- Send NotificationsThe course also covers other important topics such as how to integrate Jenkins with tools such as , Azure Cloud, Microsoft teams, Slack and other commonly used tools in DevOps implementations.
You will be able to get into a free one to one session with me in case of any doubts or queries during the course.
Go ahead and Start learning Jenkins, the Practical way.
In additional. Subscribe to our list to get notification on upcoming webinars, course details.