In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – MS Word Essentials, by complete this course you can learn about the Understanding of the Microsoft Word environment. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – MS Word Essentials|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Office Productivity|
Udemy – MS Word Essentials Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Inserting and work with text, symbols and numbers.
- Performing basic editing tasks.
- Formatting fonts, including type, size, colour, enhancements and case.
- Formatting paragraphs, including spacing, alignment, indents, tabs, bullets and numbering.
- Preview –> 1 lecture • 22min.
- Microsoft Word Essentials –> 4 lectures • 2hr 48min.
- Computer literate – Entry Level.
STUDY IN YOUR OWN TIME with the comprehensive MS Word Essentials Online Course
MS WORD ESSENTIALS – 2 CPD Hours
Participants will gain a fundamental understanding of the Microsoft Word environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They will demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word 2016 by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Document examples include professional looking reports, multi-column newsletters, resumes, and business correspondence.
- Opening and closing MS Word and MS Word files
- Understanding the interface, including the ribbon, the status bar and the backstage view
- Creating and saving documents
- Inserting and work with text, symbols and numbers
- Performing basic editing tasks
- Formatting fonts, including type, size, colour, enhancements and case
- Formatting paragraphs, including spacing, alignment, indents, tabs, bullets and numbering
- Using more advanced formatting, including the font and paragraph dialogue boxes
- Using Styles and Themes
- Formatting the page
- Previewing, printing, sharing or emailing documents
Who will this package benefit?
Anyone who wants to learn to importance of effectively communicating with their peers and superiors, trainee accountants and administrators that have recently joined the workplace as well as organisations and individuals who want to improve customer service and build long term customer relationships.
Business professionals that require the skills to make successful presentations will also benefit from this self-study package as well as practitioners who may benefit from learning shortcuts that will enable them to use Microsoft Excel and Word more effectively and efficiently.