In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – Mastering AMC 10, by complete this course you can learn about the step-by-step guide for AMC 10 competition math. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – Mastering AMC 10|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Teaching & Academics|
Udemy – Mastering AMC 10 Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn competition math step by step from beginner to master!.
- Prepare you for the coming 2021 AMC 10 in November, 2021.
- Learn Algebra, Geometry, Counting and Probability, Number Theory, and more!.
- A lot of interesting questions that you will never see in school math!.
- Enjoy the beauty and fun of math!.
- Enhance math and problem-solving skills, and school math becomes so easy!.
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 2min.
- Algebra Part A –> 9 lectures • 1hr 5min.
- Geometry Part B –> 12 lectures • 1hr 28min.
- Algebra Part B –> 9 lectures • 1hr 11min.
- Counting and Probability Part B –> 9 lectures • 1hr 9min.
- Number Theory Part B –> 7 lectures • 1hr.
- Geometry Part C –> 9 lectures • 1hr 22min.
- Algebra Part C –> 6 lectures • 51min.
- Counting and Probability Part C –> 7 lectures • 49min.
- Number Theory Part C –> 6 lectures • 39min.
- Basic Calculation.
Let’s enjoy the beauty and fun of competition math !
Whether you have never participated math competition before, or want to learn advanced math skills, this course is for you!
In this course, AMC 10 exam questions are organized into 4 major areas of math – Algebra, Geometry, Counting and probability, and Number theory.
The four areas are then separated into part A, part B and part C, based on the level of difficulty.
- Part A typically are questions 1-10 in an AMC 10 paper. These questions are very good for beginners who just start competition math. The questions are a bit harder than school math.
- Part B typically are questions 11-20 in an AMC 10 paper. These questions are the core of an AMC paper, where we should spend most of our learning time.
- Part C typically are questions 21-25 in an AMC 10 paper. These are the most complex questions.
And here’s what you get inside of every section:
- Videos: Each video will focus on one specific topic, with detailed explanation and examples from real paper.
- Workbook: The workbook includes all the notes and questions I used in this course. You can try to solve the questions by yourself before watching the video.
- Quizzes: After each topic I will put a quiz with one or two questions. I also provide detailed solution for the quiz.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
Enroll today! Learn competition math in a way that will advance your problem solving skill and increase your knowledge, and have fun!