In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – Learn Threading With C#, by complete this course you can learn about the THE COURSE DOES NOT COVER ASYNC/AWAIT, TASKS AND LOCKS. Check my other curse Learn Parallel Programming with the c# for greater details. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – Learn Threading With C#|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Database Design & Development|
Udemy – Learn Threading With C# Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Threads and Threading with the c# programming language.
- Learn about Parallel LINQ and how to use it with your existing LINQ knowledge.
- Learn Threading with the c# programming language –> 5 lectures • 24min.
- Parallel LINQ with c# –> 4 lectures • 22min.
- Visual Studio 2019 Community version installed on your PC, Mac or Linux.
- Some knowledge in the c# programming language.
- Some knowledge in LINQ in order to understand the full capacity of PLINQ.
*** THE COURSE DOES NOT COVER ASYNC/AWAIT, TASKS AND LOCKS. Check my other curse Learn Parallel Programming with the c# for greater details.
This course covers more than the basics for Threads and Threading with the c# and the latest .NET Core 5 framework. The course covers the following topics.
- Threads – Learn everything you need to know about threads. Learn, how to start, interrupt, run a thread in the background, check the state of a thread, check if the thread is running in the background, ThreadPool collection of threads and how to use and reuse Threads and more.
- The topic is explained with very simple examples so that you can understand the Threads and Threading paradigm.
- PLINQ – Learn about Parallel LINQ and how to apply your knowledge instantly in your LINQ queries or method queries.
- Source code available too.
- I encourage you to contact me with any questions or concerns. I am committed to help you out with the subject in full so that you learn it and understand it. Any suggestions for improvements are welcomed too.
The course deep dives into greater details through simplicity, examples and explanations. What you are going to learn under this course is production applicable immediately in your projects.
You can use this course as your dictionary for Threads, PLINQ programming because the material and source code is structured very well for you to find anything you need related to the subject.