In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – Become A TEFL Teacher, by complete this course you can learn about the Hello fellow teachers and welcome to our course. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – Become A TEFL Teacher|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Teaching & Academics|
Udemy – Become A TEFL Teacher Free Download
What you’ll learn
- TEFL Teacher.
- An introduction into TEFL today, and how to become certified as a TEFL teacher.
- Teaching philosophies and methods. I’ll teach you different strategies to use when teaching your students!.
- Lesson plans – I will teach you how to structure a lesson plan, and what the different parts of a lesson plan are..
- Classroom management/motivation – I will teach you some different classroom management techniques that I’ve personally used and seen to be effective!!.
- Personal Advice – I will give you some personal advice, and also discuss the differences between online and real world teaching..
- Introduction –> 5 lectures • 1hr 8min.
- Be able to speak English.
- Be able to read, write and speak in English.
Hello fellow teachers and welcome to our course!!
In this course I will teach you all I’ve learnt in my five years of TEFL teaching experience.
You will learn the theory behind education, how to create a lesson plan and how to manage your classroom. I will also discuss the difference between an online and offline classroom. I will also include tons of activities and games for your classes. I’ve also included tons of lesson examples, videos on different activities, and my own theory of education.
I will discuss the theories of Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism. I will also discuss the theory of Multiple Intelligences, and Piaget’s four stages of development. I wanted to included these pedagogies (educational theories), so that we can help you define your own teaching style.
I will also teach you about Teaching Methods (strategies to use to teach a class). I will share examples and also give you examples of how to implement them in your lessons.
I will also teach you 10 classroom management strategies, with some of them being developed by yours truly! These will help you to motivate your students and help you maintain a fun learning environment.
I hope you enjoy our course and welcome to the wonderful world of TEFL! Let’s get you started on your journey!