In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy – Basics Of Venture Capital, by complete this course you can learn about the TVenture capital is a type of financing that investors provide to startup companies and small businesses that are believed to have long-term growth potential. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy – Basics Of Venture Capital|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||BUSINESS|
Udemy – Basics Of Venture Capital Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of Venture Capital.
- How Venture Capital firms work.
- The fundraising process.
- How VCs source deals.
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 2min.
- About VC firms –> 2 lectures • 2min.
- The Fundraising Process –> 4 lectures • 4min.
- Why startups seek VC funding –> 3 lectures • 4min.
- What are types of VC and how do they differ –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- How VCs source deals? –> 3 lectures • 3min.
- How VCs select investments? –> 3 lectures • 3min.
- Important Terms you should be aware of –> 11 lectures • 9min.
- What Are the Prominent Roles in a VC Firm? –> 7 lectures • 3min.
Venture capital is a type of financing that investors provide to startup companies and small businesses that are believed to have long-term growth potential.
As companies grow, they go through the different stages of venture capital. Additionally, firms or investors may focus specifically on certain stages—which impacts how they invest.