In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Udemy Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Hands On, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn Cloud Computing Concepts, AWS Fundamentals, and Advanced Concepts With Hands-On Labs. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Udemy Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Hands On|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
Udemy Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Hands On Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn basic cloud computing concepts.
- Gain Hands On skils core Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)).
- Develop knowledge of basic level concepts as well as advance concepts.
- Develop Hands on skills on Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Application Load Balancer (ALB), Network Load Balancer (NLB), Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- How To Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), AWS Cloud9.
- Develop Hands On skills on deploying application in custom VPC with frontend running in public subnet and database in private subnet.
- Learn How to Deploy Applications Using Best Practices.
- Learn How To Use Auto Scaling.
- Learn How To Combine Various concepts such as AWC Virtual Private Cloud, Creating and Using Custom AMI, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling and Cloud9.
- Cloud Computing Introduction –> 6 lectures • 19min.
- Get Started With Amazon Web Service (AWS) –> 6 lectures • 39min.
- AWS EC2 Hands On –> 14 lectures • 1hr 44min.
- Cloud Storage (EBS, S3, EFS Hands On) –> 13 lectures • 1hr 22min.
- Relational Database Service (RDS) Hands On –> 3 lectures • 19min.
- Create Custom Amazon Machine Image (AMI) –> 4 lectures • 11min.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Hands On –> 5 lectures • 40min.
- Deploy PHP/MySql Application in Custom VPC Using Best Practices –> 16 lectures • 1hr.
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) Hands On –> 7 lectures • 1hr 19min.
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) Hands On –> 9 lectures • 34min.
- AWS Cloud9 Environment –> 4 lectures • 18min.
- AWS CloudWatch and SNS –> 7 lectures • 28min.
- Launch Template and Auto Scaling –> 9 lectures • 1hr 1min.
- (Optional)Combining VPC, Custom AMI, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud9 Concepts Hands On –> 13 lectures • 1hr 18min.
- This course is for beginners in Cloud Computing and AWS.
- No prior knowledge required.
This Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Hands On will start from cloud computing introduction, cover AWS core concepts as well as advance concepts. The concepts are covered using Hands On Labs.
Learning cloud computing is an effective way of entering into high paying career. This course can help you getting started with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
Why to join this course ?
– More focus on making your fundamentals strong.
– How to properly set up the Labs (State of Art Labs) for learning the concepts has been covered (Hands-On Approach).
– Customized Diagrams (We strongly believe that a picture is worth a thousand words).
– Unique innovative style of teaching.
– More than 25 years of experience in Hands-on training.
What you will learn in this course
– Cloud Computing Introduction
– What is Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS)
– What is Platform As A Service (PAAS)
– What is Storage As A Service (SAAS)
– What is Software As A Service (SAAS)
– Working With Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) Introduction
– What are the Various Steps Required for creating Virtual Servers
– Create Linux Instance
– Using Putty to connect to Linux Instance
– Implement Apache Web Server on Linux Instance
– Create Windows Instance
– Implement IIS Web Server on Windows Instance
– Tools Used For Accessing Cloud
– What are different storage technologies. What is DAS, NAS and SAN.
– Elastic Block Storage (EBS) Hands On
– Simple Storage Service (S3) Hands On
– Elastic File System (EFS) Hands on
– Create and Access Relational Database Service (RDS) Hands On
– Create and Use Custom AMI
– Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Introduction
– Create VPC Using Wizard
– Deploy PHP/MySQL Application in Custom VPC having 2 public and 2 private subnets
– Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) Introduction
– Application Load Balancer (ALB) Hands On
– Path Based Routing Using ALB
– Network Load Balancer (NLB) Hands On
– Identity & Access Management (IAM) Introduction
– Create IAM Users, Groups and Roles
– AWS Cloud9 IDE
– AWS CloudWatch and SNS Hands On