In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Certification Course in Work & Workforce Management, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn your new managerial responsibilities, get your message across, lead your company to success, and take control. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Certification Course in Work & Workforce Management|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||BUSINESS|
Certification Course in Work & Workforce Management Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to develop great management skills
- How to inspire your team to become highly engaged and empowered
- Master communication techniques to build a trust-based relationship with your team
- Master the difference between being a great leader or merely a manager/supervisor of your team
- Identify group culture and labels in your workplace and change them for your team’s benefit
- Learn to give genuine and meaningful praise team members will appreciate
- Identify personality types and master communication to build great relationships
- Become a successful team leader without prior leadership experience
- Motivating People, Setting Goals for self and others, Giving Positive workplace feedback, Conducting Focused Meeting that will encourage others
- Delegate responsibilities. Communicate upwards effectively, keeping my manager informed, Coaching people to improve performance
- Guiding team through Change, Communicating Clearly and sharing information
- An aspiration to become a better and more motivating leader/manager
As a first-time manager or new supervisor, you are probably looking for ways to improve your management skills and be a great team leader, so you can create highly engaged and empowered team members.
Whether you were promoted into a manager role internally or you are a first-time manager in a new workplace, this course will teach you how to take action and become a better leader.
You will be introduced to a set of management skills and techniques that every great leader owns. You will have the opportunity to learn how to communicate in an engaging and effective manner, to motivate people; and how to work with different types of personalities. The goal is to show you can create an inspiring team environment.
After completing this course you will be able to find your managerial path, shape your work environment, motivate your team, face challenges with the utmost confidence, and most importantly, be the leader that your team will be happy to follow.
So it’s time to take the leap and dive into how to become a fantastic leader for your team.
This course is divided into six parts, each covering a number of topics associated with one certain aspect of people management. With this structure, the course can be used as a guideline for training new managers as well as a guide for more experienced managers.
Course Breakdown: Total 4 Parts and 14 Sections)
Part1: (Section1 – 4) Learn the Management skills like Supervision and management style, Managing meetings as a leader or manager, Managing your team and customers
Part2: (Section5 – 8) Learn the Operational skills like managing workloads, standards, staff or resourcing/manpower planning and resource management,
Part3: (Section9 – 11) Learn the Leadership skills like managing problems and making decisions. Managing people problems related to appraisal, grievance and managing or influencing changes
Part4: (Section12 –15) Practice the managerial functions related to writing JD or managing performance review process, develop your leadership competencies and continue a reading habit with a complete personalized activity workbook
Part5: (Section16) Case Study of First Time Managers guide. 20 Complete case study on different scenarios
Human and Emotion – h&e
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self-development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books, Workshops and Organizational development
Who this course is for:
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations.
- First-time manager, new or recently promoted supervisor who want to learn how to lead teams and managing people.
- Any manager looking to improve their communication and management skills.