In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of MSK TypeScript Bootcamp – Level 1, by complete this course you can learn about the Get started with TypeScript and start using Type annotations in your projects. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||MSK TypeScript Bootcamp – Level 1|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
MSK TypeScript Bootcamp – Level 1 Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn the advantages of using TypeScript.
- Deep dive into primitive & special types.
- Learn about literal, array & object types.
- Master union, interface & tuple types.
- Discover function types & type aliases.
- Understand type assertions & inference.
- Hands-on coding with lab experiments..
- Download all code snippets & resources.
- A certificate of completion.
- Bootcamp Introduction & Guidelines –> 8 lectures • 19min.
- Local machine setup –> 7 lectures • 25min.
- Primitive Type annotations –> 10 lectures • 1hr.
- Interface VS Type alias –> 4 lectures • 9min.
- Special Type annotations –> 5 lectures • 32min.
- Dive into Literal Types –> 5 lectures • 13min.
- Understanding Tuple types –> 9 lectures • 27min.
- Few Important concepts –> 4 lectures • 10min.
- The Finish Line –> 1 lecture • 2min.
- You can catch bugs errors during the development phase itself rather than runtime.
- Debugging is much easier & you will have bug-free production code and feel safe.
- With static type-checking, it becomes easier for you to spot errors and edge cases.
- Saves a lot of developer’s time in fixing unidentifiable runtime bugs.
- TypeScript adds advanced features like generics, modules & namespaces.
- Your projects will be easily understandable by other developers.
- Your project will have excellent developer experience ( DX ) and team velocity.
- Source code documentation will be much better.
- TypeScript code is easier to refactor and reliable. Hence easier to maintain.
- TypeScript is a powerful tool for large applications
After completing MSK TypeScript Bootcamp – Level 1, you will be able to:
- Fully understand all the types supported by TypeScript in depth.
- Feel confident in your front-end interview and talk about TypeScript.
- Download all the code snippets and create your personal reference notes.
This Bootcamp features hands-on coding lab experiments which are both fun and useful. They will help you understand concepts and play around with TypeScript features. You will have the opportunity to keep those examples for your reference as we advance ourselves to learn more TypeScript features in this series of upcoming Bootcamps.