In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of The Internet Of Things – Complete Beginners Course, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn IOT from basics using the NODEMCU development board. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||The Internet Of Things – Complete Beginners Course|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
The Internet Of Things – Complete Beginners Course Free Download
What you’ll learn
- You will learn everything about NODEMCU development board..
- You will learn everything about Arduino IDE..
- You will learn how to use controller as wifi Accesspoint and wifi Client..
- You will learn separately ADC and PWM of NODEMCU..
- you will learn how to add webserver to your project..
- You will learn how to use and add Blynk IOT platform to your project..
- also how to use and add Thingspeak IOT platform to your project..
- I will give introduction to some important IOT protocols..
- you will learn about IFTTT protocol in detail..
- Introduction to Internet of Things and Arduino IDE –> 5 lectures • 11min.
- Basic programming Experiments –> 6 lectures • 10min.
- All about ADC and PWM in NODEMCU –> 5 lectures • 6min.
- Entering into Wi-Fi world –> 4 lectures • 9min.
- Entering into webserver experiments –> 6 lectures • 14min.
- Experiments with Blynk IOT platform –> 6 lectures • 9min.
- Experiments with Thingspeak platform –> 6 lectures • 11min.
- Important IOT protocols –> 4 lectures • 3min.
- Experiments with IFTTT Platform –> 3 lectures • 5min.
- Resources –> 2 lectures • 1min.
- Interest on IOT..
!!!For Coupon code see below in description!!!
This course is fully practical oriented.
It covers all basic IOT platforms and all important protocols like MQTT, IFTTT, SMTP and etc.
Every sections has quiz. Questions are related to content of that particular section
Also some sections has projects that helps to improve skills.
This course is based on NODEMCU module.
Apparatus I used
- I have used some basic electronics components in this course, like LED, Push button, LM35, Vibration sensor, Gas sensor, Sound sensor and etc.
- If you don’t have these components, don’t worry. I will demonstrate everything.
What will you learn section by section
- On section 1 we will discuss on introduction to NODEMCU and how to use Arduino ide for this course.
- On second section I elaborated the basic programming experiments with NODEMCU.
- on third, I will teach more about ADC and PWM of NODEMCU with experiments.
- Next section covers wifi related actions like acces point, wifi scan and connection with board.
- On fifth section I will teach you how to interface Blynk IOT platform to your project with some experiments and one project.
- Next sixth section covers about Thingspeak IOT platform with some experiments and one project.
- On seventh section I elaborated the important protocols in IOT.
- On eighth section I will tech you to the IFTTT platform to add your projects. In this section I taught 2 advanced experiments, you can learn easily.
After this course you can confidently make projects with NODEMCU.
You can IOT platforms to your project like Blynk and Thingspeak.
You can use several sensors for IOT projects as I used in this course.
You are now a basic IOT developer.
COPY AND PASTE IT ON BROWSER!!!!