|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
What you’ll learn
- Know 4 Browser parsers and JS compiler.
- Think like HTML parser, CSS parser, Rendering engine.
- Understand “modelling” and models like DOM, BOM, rendering tree.
- Know what “events” are and how “events” work.
- Understand how “asynchronous” functions actually work.
- Know best practices and dependencies between various parser.
- Introduction –> 16 lectures • 43min.
- Basic understanding of web development.
- Chrome browser to inspect DOM, console and so on.
To make these complex concepts simple and interesting, I use a lot of animations, and graphics. Further I go over 7 use cases with real code to show how all these things work!
- Modeling, DOM and HTML parser
- CSS, CSS Parser and CSSOM
- Rendering Engine, Painting and Render Tree
- DOM APIs and the “document” object
- BOM APIs and the “window” object
- Two example use cases
- An example use case with JS compiler
- A button click use case example showing JS events
- A browser resize use case example showing JS events
- Dependencies between parsers and best practices
- Synchronous and Asynchronous functions