In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of The Complete React and Next JS Bootcamp 2021, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn the complete React JS and the Production-ready framework Next JS in a single course. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||The Complete React and Next JS Bootcamp 2021|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
The Complete React and Next JS Bootcamp 2021 Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Build Single Page Front End Applications
- Learn how components play a crucial role in React
- Different types of components and their importance
- React Hooks , useState and useEffect
- Understanding the difference between Client side rendering and Server side rendering
- Creating API’s with Next JS without the knowledge of Node JS
- Build Hands on Projects to understand the concepts clearly
- Java script Basics
React is a free and open-source front-end jаvascript library for building user interfaces or UI components. It is maintained by Facebook and a community of individual developers and companies. React can be used as a base in the development of single-page or mobile applications.
Next.js is an open-source development framework built on top of Node.js enabling React-based web applications functionalities such as server-side rendering and generating static websites.
Topics you gonna cover in this course.
- React Introduction
- How To Create a new React Application
- Components and Different types of Components
- Components Structure and Life Cycle
- How to handle events in React
- Applying styles to React JS Components
- React Hooks
- Forms and Form Submissions
- Routing in React
- Controlling one component from another Component with the help of Context-API
- Connecting React Applications to Back-End and build complete full-stack Applications
- React vs Next
- Creating Single Page Applications
- Client-Side Rendering
- Server-Side Rendering
- Creating Layouts
- Create REST API’s without Node, Express
- Routing in Next JS
- Connecting Databases (Mongo DB) to NEXT JS
- Performing API requests with Postman to Next API’s
- CSS Modules in Next JS
- 3 Live and Hands-On Projects
- Deploying Next App to Vercel
- Q/A Support
- By the end of this course, you will know how to create a full-stack web application with NEXT JS.
React allows you to build things the way you want and is supported by a strong community. Next. js makes your life easier with several tools and conventions available out of the box, and it is also supported by a very active open source community. In terms of tooling, both React and Next.
Who this course is for:
- jаvascript Developers
- Fullstack Developers
- Front End Developers