In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of The 1-2-3 Of Public Speaking For Women, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn how to speak with passion and tell your story to make a difference in someone’s life. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||The 1-2-3 Of Public Speaking For Women|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Personal Development|
The 1-2-3 Of Public Speaking For Women Free Download
What you’ll learn
- You will learn PRACTICAL tips on what to do.
- You will learn about what NOT to do in Public Speaking (just as important as what to do).
- You will learn how to look and more importantly FEEL more confident when speaking.
- You will learn how to read your audience, which is key feedback you need to keep improving your talks.
- What matters and what doesn’t matter in public speaking (this might surprise you).
- Know what to say and what not to say to drive sales.
- Introduction –> 1 lecture • 4min.
- The Number 1 Secret! –> 2 lectures • 7min.
- The 2 P’s –> 1 lecture • 2min.
- The 3’s –> 6 lectures • 16min.
- Body Language –> 5 lectures • 13min.
- This course can be useful for beginners but ideally you’ve spoken in public and have good basic level, but need some structure.
What does it take to be a GREAT public speaker?
Surprisingly, it’s simpler and easier than you think. We don’t need spend hours and hours learning theory and memorising scripts. In fact, this can actually be overwhelming and counter-productive! My ten years in the public speaking industry have taught me to keep it simple, and here is the simple fact: ANYBODY can become a confident communicator with a small shift in mindset, and a few memorable tools to engage an audience.
This is the 1-2-3 of Public Speaking. It’s short, sweet, and to-the-point. In this course, I’ve distilled the most vital and useful tips and tricks that I’ve learned as a speaking coach over the years. I’ve broken it down into bitesize nuggets that are simple and easy to remember.
We will focus on the practical aspects of speaking, such as developing the right intonation, speed, and body language. But becoming an unforgettable speaker requires one further step – we need to look at our mindset! A big part of this course is learning the right mindset that will give us confidence and clarity. It’s about developing trust in ourselves and our message so that we can speak with passion and without fear.
Don’t waste your time and energy in looooong courses when you can get pretty much everything you really NEED in less than an hour.