In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps, by complete this course you can learn about the problem-focused approach for learning SwiftUI to build iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn different features of SwiftUI framework
- Students will educate themselves using a problem/solution approach
- Learn how to write modern iOS apps using SwiftUI
- Students will learn SwiftUI architecture and how to implement platform independent apps
- Familiarity with iOS app architecture
- Knowledge of Swift language is recommended
- Basic understanding of SwiftUI framework is required
- Xcode 14 or above
- macOS Catalina or above
SwiftUI is Apple’s new framework for building next-generation iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS applications. If you have been developing apps using UIKit then you will find SwiftUI to be quite different. This course is designed to teach you SwiftUI in the form of small tasks called recipes.
Each section will cover different aspects of the SwiftUI framework and by the end of the course, you will be familiar with all the different features of the SwiftUI framework. Let’s take a closer look at the contents of the course.
Why should I learn SwiftUI?
SwiftUI is Apple’s new declarative framework for building iOS applications. Apple has made it clear that SwiftUI will be the future framework for building user interfaces for all devices. By learning SwiftUI, you are making an investment in your future. A few years from now, most of the companies will be using SwiftUI for building their modern applications. In order for you to stay relevant as an iOS developer, you must invest time to learn SwiftUI.
What’s inside this course?
– Grids and stacks
– Data flow
– Graphics, shapes and paths
– Navigation and navigation bar
– Xcode previews
– Maps 11
– UIKit and SwiftUI interoperability
– SwiftUI and Core Data
– SwiftUI and Firebase
One of the benefits of taking this course is that I will be adding new recipes frequently. This means you will get all the new videos, free of charge. Each lecture is accompanied by a downloadable resource, which allows you to quickly test your code.
In this course we’ll find answers to questions like:
“How to rotate a view in SwiftUI?”
“How to connect a SwiftUI app with Core Data?”
“How to perform paging in a Listview?”
“How to draw graphs in SwiftUI?”
“How to implement a rating view in SwiftUI?”
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Xcode 12 or above
- Knowledge of Swift language is required
- Familiarly with SwiftUI framework is recommended
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Apple’s new user interface framework called SwiftUI.
- iOS developers who want to transition from UIKit based apps to SwiftUI apps.
- Anybody looking for a problem solution approach for developing iOS applications.
This course is for all developers who want to learn the SwiftUI framework. The course will help you to understand different aspects of SwiftUI development in the form of recipes.
Don’t take my word for it, take a look at some of the amazing reviews for my other courses.
Great course, Azam skips the basic stuff yet does CLEARLY explain the important concepts that most courses miss or fail to provide clear details about. It looks like he keeps the course up to date as well, either by adding updated lessons or notes explaining changes in the swift framework in the notes.
This course was above my expectations indeed. Very valuable, and thank you, Azam.
As every course by Azam is awesome, full of information and Great explanations and examples, simply amazing. Azam is such a Great Teacher. If you really want to learn and make good use of your money, he is the right choice.
Thank you for your continuous support and I really hope you enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to learn SwiftUI development
- Who wants to get a wide overview of SwiftUI frameworks
- Students who are interested in a problem solution approach