In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Scrum Project Management: The Complete Guide, by complete this course you can learn about the Master the basics of project management in Scrum and prepare for the PSM (Professional Scrum Master) certification. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Scrum Project Management: The Complete Guide|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||BUSINESS|
Scrum Project Management : The Complete Guide Free Download
Complete program on Scrum project management
What you’ll learn
- Master the basics of the Scrum Framework.
- Discover the power of Scrum in complex project management.
- Understand the different Scrum roles (PO, SM, Dev).
- Discover the 5 events of the Scrum development cycle.
- Find out how to successfully implement Scrum in your team.
- Evaluate your team’s progress towards goals.
- Prepare for the PSM (Professional Scrum Master) certification.
- And much more.
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 9min.
- Scrum framework –> 4 lectures • 17min.
- Roles in Scrum –> 6 lectures • 16min.
- Scrum events –> 9 lectures • 24min.
- Product Backlog Management –> 8 lectures • 25min.
- Agile Estimation techniques –> 5 lectures • 12min.
- KPI : Follow-up indicators –> 5 lectures • 14min.
- [Bonus] Example: Project Management in Scrum –> 1 lecture • 9min.
- [BONUS] Prepare your PSM certification (Professional Scrum Master) –> 2 lectures • 4min.
- Conclusion –> 4 lectures • 2min.
- Be open-minded and be ready to take action..
- Complete program on Scrum project management
This training contains everything you need to know to manage projects following the Scrum framework.
In this training, I share with you the basics of Scrum, its values and its principles. You will also learn how to implement it in your organization.
My goal through this training is to help you meet the challenges of Agile transformation.
You will discover how the Agile project management method is different from the traditional methods such as Waterfall.
We will see in detail the Scrum framework.
You will learn to express customer needs through clear and concise User Stories.
At the end of this training, you will have the key knowledge to be able to work in Scrum within your company.
Finally, I will give you resources and quizzes to prepare for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification.
You will also find examples and practical exercises to illustrate each point.
Here are some testimonials from participants in my courses:
“ Jamal Lazaar is very competent in his training, he provides clear working methods to be successful. I recommend this course for those who question themselves. Excellent course! “. Landry
” You can’t help but be motivated and have confidence in yourself after this course. Thank you Jamal “. L. Naraine
” Simple, concise and concrete. Thanks ! ” Dave
Why join this training on Scrum?
If you want to learn what the Scrum framework is?
If you want to know the different roles and events in SCRUM?
Or what if you want to learn how to implement SCRUM within your team?
This training is for you!
Scrum is the most widely used Agile methodology in the business world. Companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, IBM, Paypal, Spotify, Twitter and more … use Scrum.
It is easy to understand and brings great benefits, but it is its application that is difficult.
Several companies think they are of working in Scrum, but in reality they are only burdening their process with meetings and new roles, without necessarily taking advantage of the benefits that Scrum brings.
Whether you are a developer, project manager or product manager, knowing the intricacies of Scrum is essential to be able to make the most of this working environment.
So take the initiative and train yourself.
You don’t have to guess, here are just a few skills you will learn at the end of this training:
- Master the basics of the Scrum Framework
- Discover the power of Scrum in complex project management
- Understand the different Scrum roles (PO, SM, Dev)
- Discover the 5 events of the Scrum development cycle
- Find out how to successfully implement Scrum in your team
- Evaluate your team’s progress towards goals
- Prepare for the PSM (Professional Scrum Master) certification
- And much more
This is not a theoretical course, I am sharing with you techniques that you can apply immediately.
Throughout the training, you will also find quizzes to test your knowledge.
I’ll see you soon to begin within the course.