In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch With Hands-On Projects, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn ReactJS from scratch with Router, Hooks and Context. Become React JS Web Developer and create React JS project. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch With Hands-On Projects|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch With Hands-On Projects Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn React JS.
- This course is the best way to learn React JS.
- Dive in ReactJS.
- Become React Developer.
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS.
- Create reusable React Components.
- Learn to connect to an external React js API.
- React js User Inputs, Forms and Events in React.
- Routing with React Router.
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy.
- The simplest definition of React is that it is a user interface library used for building UI components for the web..
- React developers consider it a frontend framework because it does more than standard libraries usually do..
- The most common use of React is to build dynamic user interfaces for single-page web applications..
- React encourages engineers to write code using a Functional Programming approach..
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a.
- Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different..
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different.
- React Native is a framework for building native mobile applications for both the Android phone and Apple’s iPhone..
- There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it..
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don’t require a specific degree or level of education.
- good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, “What can I do to become a better web developer faster?” The answer is practice.
- What You Will Learn In This React JS Course? –> 3 lectures • 11min.
- Let`s Start to Learn React JS –> 9 lectures • 1hr 9min.
- What is this JSX in ReactJS? –> 3 lectures • 30min.
- React with Props –> 11 lectures • 1hr 9min.
- Class-Based Components –> 5 lectures • 31min.
- State in React –> 4 lectures • 36min.
- ReactJS Lifecycle Methods –> 8 lectures • 54min.
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React JS –> 10 lectures • 54min.
- API Request with React –> 7 lectures • 35min.
- Navigation with React Router –> 6 lectures • 57min.
- React Portals –> 3 lectures • 23min.
- React Context & Hooks –> 18 lectures • 2hr 23min.
- React JS BONUS –> 1 lecture • 6min.
Welcome to React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects course.
Learn ReactJS from scratch with Router, Hooks, and Context. Become React JS Web Developer and create React project
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React JS.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using ReactJS by providing powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of the course,
- We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
- Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
- Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
- Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations and much more… with ‘hemisphere’ app
- Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside api and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
- Project 5 – Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with ‘react-router’ app
- reactjs or react
- react project
- react projects
- React JS
- react js projects
- react js project
- reactjs projects
- reactjs project
- oak academy
- react free
- react from scratch
- learn react
- free react
- react js free
- react with project
- react js with project
- react js: learn react js from scratch with hands-on projects
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single-page web applications.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
What is React?