In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Rainfall Threshold For Landslides Prediction With Excel Only, by complete this course you can learn about the Using Excel for ID, IE and Antecedent thresholds for early-warning systems, landslides & geo-hydrological risk analysis. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Rainfall Threshold For Landslides Prediction With Excel Only|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Teaching & Academics|
Rainfall Threshold For Landslides Prediction With Excel Only Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Employed within early-warning systems for geo-hydrological risk mitigation and Civil Protection purposes.
- Forecasting Landslides Induced by Rainfall.
- To understand the theory and the logic of threshold analysis.
- To easily construct the most significant thresholds in the academic literature.
- To learn how effectively use, analyze, and visualize the rainfall record.
- My continuous support, taking your hand step-by-step to make perfect use of the course objectives.
- Full access (downloadable) to Excel sheet equations and data used in the course.
- Theoretical Section –> 11 lectures • 52min.
- Practical Section –> 18 lectures • 2hr 21min.
- No statistical background needed.
- Basics of Microsoft excel.
- Basics of QGIS software (optional) for visualization purposes only.
In this course, we go through the development and validation of precipitation rainfall threshold step-by-step.
You will learn how to effectively build, apply and validate the most powerful Precipitation thresholds, and much more: [Excel sheet and Articles are available for the exercise application purposes]
- What is all about with experience sharing : focus on that thresholds that Induces Landslides
- How to prepare the data for threshold analysis
- Errors and Uncertainties
- Correlation between station records
- Spatial pattern analysis for incidents and stationsa. Compute the Distance Matrix [distance matrix, rename the source stations as text and target as ID]b. Compute Nearest Neighbor Analysis [shared nearest neighbor clustering, high no.= less groups]c. Select points by delete unwanted and outliers
6. Correlation analysis
7. Precipitation Threshold Analysis that Induces Landslides types
a. ID, IE,
b. E-Date, I-Date,
c. Antecedents and others
9.Processing steps : first comes first
Tools: Microsoft excel and open source GIS software QGIS.