In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Python PCEP: Pass Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer, by complete this course you can learn about the Pass Python PCEP on 1st attempt – Score at least 90%. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Python PCEP: Pass Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
Python PCEP: Pass Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Free Download
The Python PCEP exam is conducted by the “python institute”.
What you’ll learn
- Students will pass the PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification in 1st attempt.
- Students who wants to score more than 90% in the PCEP exam(PCEP-30-01).
- Python from basics.
- Complete Python Practice sets that will help to clear the PCEP exam.
- Those who are preparing for Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) will also clear their basic concepts.
- Introduction –> 17 lectures • 1hr 28min.
- Data Types, Evaluations, and Basic I/O Operations –> 15 lectures • 1hr 14min.
- Control Flow – loops and conditional blocks –> 14 lectures • 1hr 17min.
- Data Collections – Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries –> 48 lectures • 3hr 7min.
- Functions –> 23 lectures • 1hr 34min.
- Python PCEP Practice Test – Mock Test –> 0 lectures • 0min.
- No Programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
The Python PCEP exam is conducted by the “python institute“.
This Python PCEP certification Course(Video-based course) will guide you to pass the Python PCEPexam on 1st attempt and once you practice all the examples in this course, you will easily pass the exam with at least 90% marks.
There are more than 250 examples in this course that will serve you like Python PCEP Practice Tests. There are multiple PCEP quizzes to test your Knowledge. You can consider these quizzes as Python PCEP mock Tests. These PCEP mock exams or quizzes will give you enough idea about the actual exam.
This course consists of 5 sections or modules that will teach you everything about PCEP and will help you to clear the PCEP – Certified Python Entry-Level Programmer exam(PCEP-30-01).
The actual Python PCEP certification will have 30 questions as mentioned below –
1. Module 1: Basic Concepts (5 questions)
- Basic concepts
- Interpreter, compiler, lexis, semantics, syntax, Keywords, etc.
- Literal – Integer, Boolean, Floats, scientific notation, string
- Other numeral systems – binary, decimal, octal, and hexadecimal
- Aritmetic(numeric) operators -> +, -, *, /, //, %, **
- String Operators: +, *
- assignments and shortcut operators
2. Module 2: Data Types, Evaluations, and Basic I/O Operations (6 Questions)
- operators: unary and binary, priorities and binding
- bitwise operators: ~ & ^ | << >>
- Boolean operators: or, and, not
- Boolean expressions
- relational operators ( == != > >= < <= ), building complex Boolean expressions
- accuracy of floating-point numbers
- basic i/o (input and output) operations using – input(), print(), int(), float(), str(), len() functions
- format print() output with end= and sep= arguments
- type casting
- basic calculations
- simple strings: constructing(create), assigning, indexing, immutability
3. Module 3: Control Flow – loops and conditional blocks (6 questions)
- conditional statements: if, if-else, if-elif, if-elif-else
- multiple conditional statements – multiple if statement
- the pass instruction
- Loops: while, for, range(), in
- Iteration – iterating through sequences
- loops continued: while-else, for-else
- nesting loops and conditional statements
- controlling loop execution: break, continue
4. Module 4: Data Collections – Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries (7 questions)
- simple lists: constructing vectors, indexing, and slicing, the len() function
- lists in detail: indexing, slicing, basic methods (append(), insert(), index()) and functions (len(), sorted(), etc.), del instruction, iterating lists with the for loop, initializing, in and not in operators, list comprehension, the difference between copying and cloning
- lists in lists: matrices and cubes
- tuples: indexing, slicing, building, immutability
- tuples vs. lists: similarities and differences, lists inside tuples and tuples inside lists
- dictionaries: building, indexing, adding and removing keys, iterating through dictionaries as well as their keys and values, checking key existence, keys(), items(), and values() methods
- strings in detail: escaping using the \ character, quotes, and apostrophes inside strings, multi-line strings, basic string functions.
5. Module 5: Functions (6 questions)
- define and call(invoking) your own functions(user-defined functions) and generators
- return and yield keywords, returning results,
- the None keyword,
- parameters vs. arguments,
- positional keyword and mixed argument passing,
- default parameter values
- converting generator objects into lists using the list() function
- name scopes, name hiding (shadowing), the global keyword
PCEP Certification: Exam Information
- Exam Name: PCEP Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
- Exam Code: PCEP-30-01
- Exam Level: Entry
- Pre-requisites: None
- Duration: 45 minutes (exam) + approx. 5 minutes (Non-Disclosure Agreement/Tutorial)
- Number of Questions: 30
- Format: Single-choice and multiple-choice questions, drag & drop, gap fill | Python 3. x
- Passing score: 70%
- Language: English
- Delivery Channel: OpenEDG Testing Service
PCEP certification is a professional Entry-Level Python Programmer Exam to test a person’s ability to understand basic coding related to Fundamentals of Python Programming. The candidate will gain all the necessary knowledge of Python Programming, its syntax, semantics, and basic concepts like the below –
- Concepts like – literals, print(), input(), numbers, strings, etc.
- knowledge of operators – unary, binary, bitwise, boolean, relational operators, simple strings, data type, evaluation, I-O, etc.
- Control Flow – Loops, If, While, for, break, continue, pass
- Data collections – Lists, tuples, dictionaries, strings
- Functions – Arguments, Parameters, recursion, scope, global, positional arguments, Keyword arguments, None, yield, default parameter, etc.
Other benefits of the PCEP course
- This course will also help you to build your Python Projects.
- The course will be of great help for students who want to clear Microsoft 98-381 exam for Python.
- This course will also test you if you are ready to start your reparation for PCAP.