In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Probability Theory And Worked Out Examples, by complete this course you can learn about Statistics Math Probability. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Probability Theory And Worked Out Examples|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Teaching & Academics|
Probability Theory And Worked Out Examples Free Download
This course is designed to make the learning and understanding of Probability Theory as easy and fun as possible. The course contains all the material that is usually part of Probability Theory and Statistics modules. This course focus on applications and not on proofs.
What you’ll learn
- Probability Theory and Statistics and LOTS OF EXAMPLES.
- INTRODUCTION –> 1 lecture • 4min.
- THE BASIC PRINCIPLE OF COUNTING AND PERMUTATIONS –> 1 lecture • 17min.
- COMBINATIONS AND MULTINOMIAL COEFFICIENTS –> 1 lecture • 14min.
- AXIOMS OF PROBABILITY –> 1 lecture • 17min.
- CONDITIONAL PROBABILITY –> 1 lecture • 9min.
- BAYES FORMULA & INDEPENDENT EVENTS –> 1 lecture • 19min.
- RANDOM VARIABLES & THEIR PROPERTIES –> 1 lecture • 18min.
- DISCRETE DISTRIBUTION FUNCTIONS –> 1 lecture • 21min.
- CONTINUOUS DISTRIBUTION FUNCTIONS –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Basic Math knowledge such as Algebra..
- This course is designed to make the learning and understanding of Probability Theory as easy and fun as possible. The course contains all the material that is usually part of Probability Theory and Statistics modules. This course focus on applications and not on proofs.
- I am an expert in this field of study and I am pretty sure that I can help you as student understand the work as well !
- COURSE CONTENT :
- The basic principle of counting. Permutations and combinations.
- Multinomial coefficients.
- Sample spaces and events.
- Axioms of probability.
- Some propositions from the axioms of probability.
- Conditional Probability.
- Total probability and Bayes formula.
- Independent events.
- Random Variables.
- Properties of Random Variables.
- Discrete and Continuous Distribution Functions.
- OBJECTIVES OF COURSE :
- This course is created for those that would like to see step by step solutions of questions, similar to those in Probability Theory Exams.
- The course explains all the concepts and gives a lot of examples to make sure you understand how to approach these questions.
- I will be explaining every solution as thoroughly as possible.
- My goal is to make this course as interesting as possible, by using unique and creative problems and examples.
- I am confident that I can teach you Probability Theory and that you will enjoy it along the way, since I think it is one of the most interesting mathematical fields of study there is.
- The only prior knowledge you need to take this course is some basic mathematics.