In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of the PowerPoint 2019 (MO 300) Exam, by complete this course you can learn about the One week to master the PowerPoint 2019 exam. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||PowerPoint 2019 (MO 300) Exams|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||BUSINESS|
PowerPoint 2019 (MO 300) Exam Free Download
What you’ll learn
- PowerPoint 2019.
- MO 300 exam preparation.
- Manage PowerPoint Slides.
- New PowerPoint 2019 features.
- How to animate objects and slides.
- Insert and modify Media, SmartArt, and graphics.
- Introduction –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Manage Presentations –> 5 lectures • 22min.
- Manage Slides –> 3 lectures • 13min.
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images –> 5 lectures • 26min.
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media –> 5 lectures • 15min.
- Apply Transitions and Animations –> 3 lectures • 8min.
- Practice Exam 1 –> 1 lecture • 31min.
- PowerPoint 2019.
Demonstrate your knowledge of PowerPoint by becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). In this course, certified MOS Master Michael Carter helps you prepare for the MOS PowerPoint Associate exam (MO-300). We will cover each of the main areas on the exam, including creating and managing presentations; inserting and formatting text, shapes, and images; inserting tables, charts, SmartArt, and media; and applying transitions and animations. After providing an overview of the MOS program, we will walk through all of the exam objectives, providing hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents so you can practice as you go. To wrap up, you will have access to a full-length practice test that emulates the exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
What do you get with this course?
- Hours of easy-to-watch video lessons
- Downloadable Resources
- Practical activities
- Instructor support if you have any questions
- Community of students ready to help
- Managing presentations
- Modifying, ordering, and grouping slides
- Inserting and formatting text and images
- Working with tables, SmartArt, and 3D models
- Applying and configuring slide transitions
- Animating slide content
Why this course?
Instead of wasting your time going over general PowerPoint skills that won’t be on your exam. This course focuses on the skills you need to know for your exam. Exams with a 50-minute time limit are not easy but this course will make sure you are feeling confident before going into your exam.
Received full marks (1000 points) on the exam. I was becoming frustrated because the other options I had tried or searched for just didn’t match my needs or learning style. This course was not only structured beautifully, but it was also clearly articulated and covered everything that could potentially be on the exam in a fluid manner. Absolutely fantastic and will be purchasing the remaining MOS courses to help prep for their counterpart certification exams.