In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Microsoft Word 2019 (MO 100) Study Guide To 1000 Points, by complete this course you can learn about the Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2019 exam. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Microsoft Word 2019 (MO 100) Study Guide To 1000 Points|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||BUSINESS|
Microsoft Word 2019 (MO 100) Study Guide To 1000 Points Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Microsoft Word.
- Taking an official Microsoft exam in Microsoft Word.
- Navigate in a Word document.
- Inserting headers and footers.
- Sharing documents.
- Creating tables and lists.
- Creating references and table references.
- Manage track changes.
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 1min.
- Manage Documents –> 5 lectures • 29min.
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images –> 4 lectures • 23min.
- Manage Tables and Lists –> 3 lectures • 14min.
- Create and Manage References –> 1 lecture • 4min.
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements –> 4 lectures • 18min.
- Manage document collaboration –> 1 lecture • 4min.
- Practice Exam –> 1 lecture • 32min.
Demonstrate your knowledge of Word 2019 by becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). Get training to prepare for the Word Associate certification exams for Office 365 and Office 2019. This course, created by Microsoft Certified Instructor and MOS Master Michael Carter, helps you prepare for the six main areas of focus for the Word Associate exams: managing documents, inserting and formatting content and sections, managing tables and lists, creating and managing references, inserting and formatting graphics, and managing document collaboration. The course includes an overview of the MOS certification program, its costs, and all the exam objectives. Follow along with the downloadable sample files. Then take the full-length practice test at the end of the course to test your skills and speed.
Associate Word with the MO-100 Exam
This course is suitable for people at all levels of proficiency in Microsoft Word. If you are new to the subject, then the course will lead you step by step through every single technique which is tested in the MO-100 exam. If you are already proficient in the use of Word to some extent, then this course will help you to understand what is required in order to obtain a valuable certification in the subject.
Every element of the objective domain (Microsoft Syllabus) for the MO-100 exam is comprehensively covered, together with exercises designed to ensure that you know the style and types of questions which you are required to answer in the exam.
When you pass the MO-100 exam, Microsoft issue you with the MOS, or Microsoft Office Specialist Associate certification status, in Microsoft Word 2019/365. Obtaining this certification provides tangible evidence that you are proficient in your use of Microsoft Word and your LinkedIn profile will be automatically adjusted by Microsoft to reflect this achievement.
If you follow and complete the course and exercises you will really optimize your chances of gaining that qualification, you will enhance your status in your existing job and boost your job prospects in the marketplace.
In this course you will practice on the following exam objectives:
1. Manage Documents
2. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
3. Manage Tables and Lists
4. Create and Manage References
5. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
6. Manage Document Collaboration
What do you get with this course?
- Hours of easy-to-watch video lessons
- Downloadable Resources
- Practical activities
- Instructor support if you have any questions
- Community of students ready to help