In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Microsoft 365 Fundamentals: MS-900 +Practice Questions, by complete this course you can learn about the Understand cloud concepts, core Microsoft 365 services and concepts and understand security and compliance. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Microsoft 365 Fundamentals: MS-900 +Practice Questions|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals: MS-900 +Practice QuestionsFree Download
What you’ll learn
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
Version 2.0: Updated for Exam changes that become effective July 12th 2021
This most recent update incorporates changes for the MS-900 exam
Updated topics include My Analytics, User Voice, Endpoint Manager, Billing Management and eDiscovery
Removed topics include Intune, which has reached end-of-life and has been replaced by Endpoint Manager
Version 1.0: Updated for Exam changes that become effective July 8th 2020
This MS-900 course provides foundational knowledge by using concepts and hands-on demonstrations of Microsoft 365 services. You will understand the considerations and benefits of Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. Hands-on demonstrations include a walk-through of Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams, OneDrive, Data Loss Prevention, Azure Information Protection, Intune, and many other technologies.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who will deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, Information protection, device protection and more.