In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Measuring Cost Risk Using Monte Carlo Simulation, by complete this course you can learn about the Fundamentals, Applications, VBA Codes, Excel workbook, ASTM E Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Measuring Cost Risk Using Monte Carlo Simulation|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Teaching & Academics|
Measuring Cost Risk Using Monte Carlo Simulation Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Defining what is a risk in a project context.
- Learning the processes of risk management.
- Understand the various concepts associated to contingency and cost risks.
- Learn the various steps required to run a Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Learn how to develop a Monte Carlo simulation in MS Excel using VBA.
- Get the VBA code for practicing and customization.
- 1.0. FUNDAMENTALS –> 5 lectures • 44min.
- 2.0. CONCEPTS –> 3 lectures • 36min.
- 3.0. APPLICATIONS WITH EXCEL –> 6 lectures • 57min.
- 4.0. APPLICATIONS WITH VBA & EXCEL –> 5 lectures • 1hr 3min.
- Beginner in VBA.
- Beginner in MS Excel.
- Beginner in Monte Carlo Simulation.
The objective of this course is to present how to measure the cost risks associated to a building project.
In the first part of the course will be reviewed the fundamentals on risk management. Project objectives will be presented in the context of corporate financial decision. The concept of risk will be defined, and risk management processed will be presented.
In the second part, will be presented how cost risks and usually determined in a good number of organizations. And inconsistencies of this approach will be pointed. Then Monte Carlo analysis will be defined, and its procedure based on recognized best practices will be presented.
In the third part, as sample project summary report will be used as the basis of the Monte Carlo Analysis. Critical cost accounts will be identified, as well as their related risks. Then will followed the creation of a Monte Carlo Model and some preparations required for VBA simulation.
In the last part, mostly in the VBA interface, a sub procedure will be developed to collect the number of iterations from the user, a function defined to calculate the total cost for each iteration and another sub procedure for calculating the parameters for the entire number of iterations. Testing will be done to ensure everything works as expected.
Excel File and VBA Codes can be downloaded in the last lecture
This course is meant for educational purpose only. Please consult a professional if you need to apply this to an actual project.