In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Math Crafts For Middle School Students, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn Math through crafts. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Math Crafts For Middle School Students|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Teaching & Academics|
Math Crafts For Middle School Students Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Middle School Math.
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 2min.
- Lesson 1: Area Formulas –> 1 lecture • 13min.
- Lesson 2: Area of Circles –> 1 lecture • 17min.
- Lesson 3: Polygon Angle Sum –> 1 lecture • 13min.
- Lesson 4: Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers –> 1 lecture • 13min.
- Lesson 5: Surface Area and Volume –> 1 lecture • 13min.
- Basic Arithmetic.
This course is designed for students between the 5th and 8th grades*. My goal was to recreate some of the great learning moments my students experience during the school year. I have found that crafting is a great activity for learning. Students are relaxed and they get to socialize with their friends. At the same time, they are having a hands-on experience with mathematical concepts and are learning while having fun.
I have a put together a series of activities for your student to complete. They are all about approaching math in a relaxed way. After you purchase the course, your student will explore the following concepts through hands-on crafts:
- Area formulas of rectangles, triangles, parallelograms, and trapezoids
- The area formula of a circle
- Internal angle sums of polygons
- Adding and subtracting mixed numbers
- Finding surface area and volume of rectangular prisms
These are some great topics that often get rushed through during the school year. Now, we can take the time and really process how these concepts work.
I have included any printouts your many need. You will need some basic crafting supplies, scissors, tape and/or glue, ruler, pens or pencils, and something to color with (markers, crayons, or colored pencils). I will walk your student through the activities in a video. The videos can be paused, rewound, or fast forwarded as needed. These crafts can be done individually, but I also want to invite others to join the student in crafting. That way, those magical classroom moments can be recreated!
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!!
*Per Udemy Policy, it is the responsibility of the adult to purchase the course and/or assist the student in creating and moderating their Udemy account.