In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Machine Learning For Predictive Maps In Python And Leaflet, by complete this course you can learn about Using the power of machine learning to build predictive map applications. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Machine Learning For Predictive Maps In Python And Leaflet|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
Machine Learning For Predictive Maps In Python And Leaflet Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Web Mapping.
- Data Transformation and Manipulation.
- Python and GeoDjango.
- Geospatial Machine Learning.
- Data Mapping and Visualization.
- Web GIS Programming.
- Introduction –> 1 lecture • 10min.
- Setup and Installations –> 6 lectures • 38min.
- Writing the Django Server-Side Code –> 3 lectures • 38min.
- Writing the Application Front-end Code –> 7 lectures • 1hr 17min.
- Machine Learning –> 4 lectures • 1hr 10min.
- Automating the Machine Learning Pipeline –> 3 lectures • 52min.
- Leaflet Programming –> 7 lectures • 1hr 12min.
- Project Source Code –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Basic Understanding of Python.
- Little or no understanding of GIS.
- Basic understanding of Programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of Data.
- Basic understanding of what Machine Learning is.
Welcome to the Machine Learning for Predictive Maps in Python and Leaflet course.
In this course we will be building a earthquake forecasting map application,
by using a variety of independent tools and then integrate them to produce a full stack web gis application.
We will be writing code in multiple programming languages, which gives us experience
with different stacks of an application and different tools.
We will be covering various topics ranging from web gis, python programming, data analysis,
machine learning and geo data visualization. All of our development will be done on windows 10.
- You will learn how to build a full stack web gis application
- You will learn how to build predictive models
- You will learn how to build a prediction engine that’s embedded in the application
- You will learn how to build and automate a machine learning pipeline
- You will learn how to use multiple basesmaps and layers
- You will learn programming in leaflet.js
- You will learn how to create REST API endpoints and call them with Ajax and JQUERY
- You will learn how to use the Django template engine to pass data from the back-end to the front-end of the application
- You will learn how to integrate a PostgreSQL database with Django
- You will also learn how to visualize data on a ma