In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Introduction To Genially: Gamification For E-Learning, by complete this course you can learn about the Start using Genially: Creating living content and gamification for Education and E-Learning. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Introduction To Genially: Gamification For E-Learning|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
Introduction To Genially: Gamification For E-Learning Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Create beautiful presentations from scratch.
- Use and combine templates.
- Add creative animation, interactivity, and music.
- Add extra learning resources.
- Create dynamic learning experiences.
- Introduction to E-Learning –> 18 lectures • 1hr 25min.
- Marketing –> 5 lectures • 23min.
- Internet Connection and a Computer..
In this introductory course, we will learn the basics of Genially for Learning. The main objective is making learning fun and enjoyable.
- Creating beautiful presentations from scratch
- Using and combining templates
- Adding creative animation, interactivity, and music
- Creating awesome learning experiences
Everything is done with the free plan, so you won’t have to pay anything at all. Everything we create, will be available to be reused by you for free, available on the lectures’ extra resources.
I used Genially alongside Video in creating my online education platform for admission exam preparation in Lationamerica, AptyPrep, and after having hundreds of students and amazing feedback, I decided to create a Genially course.
Teaching with Genially has led my students to have enjoyable and entertaining online learning. All feedback I received in our courses were 100% satisfaction about the new and revolutionary ways of learning concepts, having games to practice important topics , and beautiful and interactive design that motivated them to learn without becoming slightly bored or tired.
Through quick, complete, and straight to the point video lectures, you will learn how to design and create the presentations and experiences that have been very well received by students, and more importantly, be able to reuse them with a single click.