In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Introduction To Azure Event Hub And Stream Analytics, by complete this course you can learn about the Deep Dive into Azure Event Hub and learn how to use it for streaming data. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Introduction To Azure Event Hub And Stream Analytics|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
Introduction To Azure Event Hub And Stream Analytics Free Download
What you’ll learn
- How to setup an Azure Event Hub.
- How to send and receive events from Event Hub.
- When and where to use Azure Event Hub and Stream Analytics.
- Basics of Stream Analytics Query Language.
- How to monitor Azure Event Hub and Stream Jobs.
- Create an Azure Stream Job.
- How to setup alerts on Azure Stream Jobs.
- Pricing of Azure Event Hub and Stream Analytics.
- Create Azure Stream jobs using VS Code.
- Create Job Diagrams in Azure Stream.
- Introduction –> 5 lectures • 22min.
- Azure Event Hub Stream Setup –> 6 lectures • 22min.
- Azure Steam Analytics for Developers –> 11 lectures • 1hr 2min.
- Conclusion –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- A desire to learn and Crush It!.
- A working Computer with either Windows/MacOS or Linux.
- An Internet connection.
- All technologies we will use will be free/have free trial versions.
- Some Basic knowledge of unix/linux commands can be helpful, but not required.
- You must setup a free or a paid account on Azure.
Welcome to this Azure Stream Analytics Course
We are very excited to get this course out to you. This course will take you from being a beginner to an expert in Azure Streaming.
In this course you will Learn by example, where we demonstrate all the concepts discussed so that you can see them working, and you can try them out for yourself as well.
My step-by-step training will initiate you into the world of Azure Event Hub and Stream Analytics.
Azure Event Hub is a real time ingestion service that be used to stream millions of data points for your business. De-couple your consumers and producers in a seamless manner and convert your data into useful business insights. Save time and money by not-having to set up databases and pipelines to try and make sense of all your data. Make complex analytical decisions, dashboards, ETL pipelines and alerts with stream analytics.
Why Learn Azure Event Hub?
Another Question: What tool should you use for Data Ingestions of Big Data when you have multiple data sources and need it in one place for analysis?
Azure Event hub will help you in all stages of Data Handling . For millions of data points, inbound and outbound, Azure Event Hub is there for you. Event Hub can leverage other tools in the AWS suits like Stream Analytics, Storage Groups and Azure Monitoring. Collect telemetry data from everything from smartwatches, mobile devices, cars and games. Use Azure Streaming to run queries against your data. Finally, by integrating all your data sources, you can use Azure Monitor to optimize your data visualization process. This is done by creating interactive dashboards, monitors and widgets in Azure and other 3rd party tools. Azure Monitor helps us monitor all our metrics and logs. Email and SMS Alerting notify you of any upcoming issues.
During this course we will start by covering a range of concepts from an introduction to what Data-Streaming is, to consumer groups, to partitions and offsets. We will then do a step by step guide of creating an ASA (Azure Stream Analytics) job, and we also see how to integrate it with other Azure tools like Storage. Finally we take a look at some real life examples to study where and how Azure Streaming can help us. We ensure you learn the best practices at all times.
By the end of the course you will have set up and learnt to manage Azure Event Hub & Stream Analytics like a pro.
Everything is well documented and separated, so you can find what you need. Assignments and Quizzes will make sure you stay on track and test your knowledge. The course will have a combination of theory and practical examples.