In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Giving Your WordPress Website A Makeover: Divi WordPress Theme, by complete this course you can learn about the Plan, create, and launch your dream WordPress website that will work hard to promote you, your services, and your brand. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Give Your WordPress Website A Makeover: Divi WordPress Theme|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Design|
Give Your WordPress Website A Makeover: Divi WordPress Theme Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Plan and create a dream website that best showcases you, your work, and your brand in the best possible light to help gain new clients, subscribers, and social media followers..
- Troubleshoot common issues with activating and modifying a new WordPress theme..
- Activate and modify the Divi theme for a new or existing WordPress website..
- Use Divi page templates and modules to create beautiful landing pages, portfolios, storefronts, and more with no coding..
- Follow a detailed step by step course of action for a full website redesign regardless of which tools, platform, or theme is used to build it..
- Diagnose, tune-up, and supercharge your website so it performs better, generating more clicks, engagement, followers, subscribers, and sales 24 hours a day while you are off doing other things..
- Introduction –> 4 lectures • 7min.
- Optional Resources –> 1 lecture • 0min.
- Getting Set Up For a WordPress Website Makeover –> 5 lectures • 13min.
- Taking the Plunge! Diving Into Your New Theme –> 2 lectures • 9min.
- Swimming With Divi. Getting Your New Theme to Work For You (*Divi Essentials) –> 8 lectures • 26min.
- More Homepage Essentials: A Rundown on Some More Divi Modules in Action –> 5 lectures • 19min.
- Building Beautiful Secondary Pages With the Divi Builder –> 2 lectures • 11min.
- Adjusting Existing Posts, Plugins, and Getting Your Site to Work For You –> 4 lectures • 22min.
- Taking Divi’s Visual Builder For a Spin –> 7 lectures • 30min.
- Bonus Lectures (Extra Resources and/or By Request From Students in This Course) –> 6 lectures • 33min.
- Conclusion and Resources –> 3 lectures • 4min.
- Bonus: Freebies, Discounts, and Special Offers –> 1 lecture • 3min.
- This course gives a general overview of what you need to think about and do when undertaking a website redesign. If you plan to follow along with me in WordPress, the course assumes you already have a basic understanding of the WordPress dashboard and interface..
Are you ready to breathe some new life into your old website?
This step-by-step, clear, and easy to follow course will show you how to take your current or old website and give it a complete makeover, regardless of which tools, platform, or theme you plan to use to build it.
We’ll talk about how to best plan your beautiful new website so it works hard for you while you are off doing other things, so it can best promote you, your work, and your brand. I’ll also walk you through the process of changing to a new theme in WordPress, and in particular the powerful and stunning e-commerce WordPress theme Divi from Elegant Themes.
I created this course while I myself was redesigning my own online artist’s portfolio. You’ll see my old website go through a complete transformation as I show you the exact process I used to plan, create, and launch my new and improved website as an actual case study.
Let me help you set up a new website that can do the online heavy lifting for you by showing you how to include features that:
- Effectively showcase your latest projects, designs, or products
- Better feature your services
- Sell more of your products
- Collect new subscribers for your mailing list
- Generate more social media shares (and more traffic) for your blog posts and other content.
- Get more followers for your linked social media pages.
- Start using the Divi 3.0 Visual Builder to edit your pages in real time.
- (NEW) Diagnose, tune-up, and supercharge your website so it performs better, generating more clicks, engagement, followers, subscribers, and sales 24 hours a day while you are off doing other things. All students in this course get access to my follow-up course, WordPress Website Challenge: Easy Ways to Boost Impact FREE.
What Students Are Saying:
I am so thankful this course was available as it saved me hours and hours of working out the Divi way of doing things. Clear explanations and examples meant I started and got it all to work in less than a day, quite an achievement for a technophobe like me. I have copied the fonts, colours etc as this is the bit I really struggle with. Good tips and new techniques for using colours and fonts MANY THANKS!” -Leap Training Institute
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured
Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film &
Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world
using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information
into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount
of time as possible) to ensure that you
get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be
bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely
advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help
and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic
free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee
with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself
available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need
specific feedback along the way.