In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Dart – From Novice To Expert Complete Course, by complete this course you can learn about the Visualize, Understand, Learn & Practice absolutely every concept of Dart – the underlying language of Flutter Framework. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Dart – From Novice To Expert Complete Course|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
Dart – From Novice To Expert Complete Course Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Do you want to learn Flutter? It’s a must that you get to know Dart Language at first!.
- Visualize the most important concepts of Dart Language.
- Learn and Understand some of the trickiest challenges posed by Dart.
- Get to know all of the fundamentals and advanced topics developed by the Dart Team.
- Develop new skills into Dart Packages, Dart Libraries, Dart Linting.
- Understand Sound Null Safety in great detail.
- Learn all of the advanced particularities on which Dart runs the code behind the scenes.
- Practice OOP Concepts with Dart Classes.
- Introduction to the particularities of Dart Language –> 1 lecture • 17min.
- Installing the Dart SDK –> 1 lecture • 11min.
- Creating the First Dart Project –> 1 lecture • 11min.
- Structural components of a Dart Project –> 1 lecture • 14min.
- JIT & AOT Compilers –> 1 lecture • 14min.
- Kernel, JIT & AOT Snapshots –> 1 lecture • 7min.
- Everything about Dart Packages –> 1 lecture • 19min.
- Effective Dart Rules & Analysis Options File –> 1 lecture • 7min.
- Sound Null Safety –> 1 lecture • 27min.
- Dart Built-in Types –> 1 lecture • 32min.
- Dart Variables –> 1 lecture • 40min.
- Dart Functions –> 1 lecture • 19min.
- Dart Operators –> 1 lecture • 20min.
- Dart Control Flow Statements –> 1 lecture • 23min.
- Dart Classes –> 2 lectures • 1hr 8min.
- Dart Generics –> 1 lecture • 26min.
- Dart Libraries & Private Fields –> 1 lecture • 22min.
- Dart Testing –> 1 lecture • 22min.
- Synchronous & Asynchronous Workflows –> 3 lectures • 1hr 22min.
- The course is structured so that you can become a Dart Expert with little to no programming experience!.
- All concepts will be explained in great detail so that everybody will be able to understand them!.
Welcome to the most updated Dart Complete Course in 2021!
By following this course from start to finish, no matter what level you’re on, I can guarantee you will certainly become a Dart Expert Developer!
Here’s a small list of what you’ll be able to learn in this course:
- Why you need to learn Dart prior to Flutter?
- What is Dart and what are its general particularities? (Type Safety, Soundness, Type inference, Null Safety, Compilers etc.)
- Installing the Dart SDK on multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, MacOS + Dart CLI)
- The structure of a Dart Project
- Dart Packages
- Dart Libraries
- Dart Linting
- JIT & AOT Compilers, the Dart VM
- Running the code from source using JIT/AOT Compiler
- Kernel, JIT & AOT Snapshots
- Everything about Dart Packages
- Effective Dart & Linting + Analysis_options.yaml file
- Sound Null Safety Explained
- Dart Variables (Top level, static, instance, local
- var vs dynamic vs const vs final
- Built-in Types (Numbers, Strings, Booleans, Lists, Sets, Maps, Runes)
- Dart Functions Explained, Anonymous functions (closures, lambdas), Function parameters (positional, named)
- Dart Operators Explained
- Dart Control Flow Statements Explained
- Dart Classes In-depth Chapter
- Instance variables & methods
- Singleton, Operators overridden, Static
- Abstraction, classes, methods, interfaces
- Extension methods
- Dart Generics Explained
- Dart Libraries & Private Fields
- Dart Testing Explained
- Dart Isolates Explained (Sync & Async Chapter)
- Dart Isolate Structure, Event Queue, Event Loop, Single Thread, Memory
- Isolate Groups
- Microtask queue
- Iterables and Lists
- Futures in-depth
- Streams in-depth
- many many more I forgot