In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of CV Masterclass: Complete Guide To Writing A Job Winning CV, by complete this course you can learn about the Learn to write an amazing CV/resume & get the job you want. Submit your updated CV/resume & get feedback from Tracey. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||CV Masterclass: Complete Guide To Writing A Job Winning CV|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Personal Development|
CV Masterclass: Complete Guide To Writing A Job Winning CV Free Download
I loved this course, it helped me see different ways I can put my CV to work and make it more effective as well as find areas of improvement.” – Murphy Lomboli
What you’ll learn
- Make your CV stand out even when you have no experience or are currently studying.
- How to approach writing and including all the key sections of a CV; skills, work experience, qualifications & more.
- Get a downloadable CV template that is taught in the course and you can use straight away.
- How to handle pictures and aspects of your CV that showcase your personality.
- Positioning yourself as a generalist or a specialist based on your experience and the role you are applying for.
- How much you should adjust your CV based on the advertised role requirements.
- What hobbies, sporting achievements and other interests are important to include on a CV.
- Differences in CVs across various careers such as health, finance, law and others.
- How to include volunteering experience, internships and contract work on your CV.
- Tools like Novoresume for managing your CV in the cloud and keeping it updated.
- Answers to common questions in live Q&A webinars where the instructors present CV tips & techniques.
- Introduction –> 6 lectures • 34min.
- Getting Started With Your Amazing CV: What To Include, What Not To Include etc –> 5 lectures • 26min.
- The Main Sections Of Your Amazing CV: Education, Work Experience, Skills –> 4 lectures • 31min.
- Learn About Other Aspects Of Your Amazing CV: Hobbies, Social Work, References –> 4 lectures • 23min.
- Learn About Length & Format & Get Access To A Useful Downloadable CV Template –> 3 lectures • 13min.
- Live Conversation And Q&A With Tracey And Peter: We Answer Your CV Questions –> 11 lectures • 26min.
- Learn Novoresume Tool For CV Writing & LinkedIn Top Tips For Improving Your CV –> 3 lectures • 35min.
- Assignment: Update Your CV Using What You Have Learnt; Upload It To Get Feedback –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Conclusion –> 1 lecture • 3min.
- There are no course requirements or pre-requisites.
- A CV template is provided in the course for you to create or update your CV.
“I loved this course, it helped me see different ways I can put my CV to work and make it more effective as well as find areas of improvement.” – Murphy Lomboli
“I believe it has been an eye-opener to some of the mistakes one has been unaware of. I can definitely recommend the course to any soon-to-be graduate like myself.” – Rethabile Maleke
In this course you will get the benefit from our 40 years of combined experience in recruitment, mentoring, coaching and career progression. Learn exactly what to put in a CV so that you maximise your opportunities in the workplace. Whether you are just starting out in your career or climbing the ladder, a CV is incredibly important to keep up to date and ensure that it best represents your professional value proposition.
You will learn our top tips for writing and improving a CV to get the job or promotion you want. These are proven techniques that brings together Tracey’s 20 years of graduate recruiting experience with Peter’s 20 years of line management and consulting experience. There are engaging lessons, student Q&A, activities, downloads, PLUS you will submit your updated CV as an assignment and much more. Don’t delay, get the CV you want … today … when you submit your updated CV as an assignment we will provide feedback on it to help you individually.
This course is engaging, practical and takes you on a powerful journey that supports your individual transformation as a student, or professional at any stage of your career.
Get the following when you enrol:
- Engaging lessons that teach you key concepts and build up your confidence so you can apply what you’ve learnt
- A wipeboard lesson that teaches you an overview of the course and your journey of personal transformation to achieve your goal
- Activities for each major lesson so you can take action and apply what you have learnt and make sufficient progress
- Downloadable worksheets that you can refer to and get the tips and tricks you need for your activities and actions
- An assignment at the end of the course that ensures you continue to take action and achieve your goals
- Access to Tracey Ashington at any time through the messaging and assignments feature of the platform
- Encouragement from other students who are focused on the same goal, just like you
- Articles, resources and additional material to maximise your learning experience and ensure you achieve your goal