In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of CRUD Application Using C#, MySQL Server, Windows Forms., by complete this course you can learn about the How to create a CRDU application using MySQL Server and Stored Procedures. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||CRUD Application Using C#, MySQL Server, Windows Forms.|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
CRUD Application Using C#, MySQL Server, Windows Forms. Free Download
What you’ll learn
- C# programming using Windows Forms and MySQL Server as the database and where we will create an Applicaiton that can Create, Read, Update and Delete records..
- Keep the code to a minimum and as simple as possible.
- You will gain skills using MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench to create, manage the databases, create Stored Procedures and also create users and Privileges…
- You will feel more confident using C#, Windows Forms as well as handle MySQL Server in many ways..
- Introduction to PART 1 –> 1 lecture • 17min.
- Download and Install Software –> 2 lectures • 22min.
- Creation of Database and a Stored Procedure (SP) –> 5 lectures • 39min.
- Creation of Our Project (Visual Studio) –> 3 lectures • 24min.
- Read Records from the Database –> 4 lectures • 33min.
- DataGridView double-click event –> 1 lecture • 12min.
- Save Or Update Record in the Database –> 3 lectures • 26min.
- Delete a record from the Database –> 1 lecture • 13min.
- Helper methods and more… –> 5 lectures • 36min.
- Search functionality –> 2 lectures • 12min.
- Wrap-up of this course (part 1) –> 1 lecture • 6min.
- There are no hard requirements but having programming in a C like language will be helpful..
This course (part 1) will have in total 11 sections.
The course will give you the knowledge of how to use C# to build a full CRUD application using Windows Forms. We will be using Visual Studio 2019 Community edition and create this CRUD application with MySQL Server as the database. We will also be using Stored Procedures that will be executed by a specially defined user.
The course will expand to three parts where we will add another database in part 2. In part 3 we will add capability to use images/photos/logos that we will stored in the database itself. When all parts are complete it’ll extend to another approx. 10-12 sections.
You will find a number of downloads in some of the section /lectures that will help you with some details and definitions. At the end of the course you will also find the source code itself for download.
Tools and development environment can be downloaded for free – full instructions inside this course regards to installation and configuration. You can find more detailed information on my BLOG. See my instructor page for the link.
At the end of this course, you will be confident of writing your own CRUD applications using C# and MySQL Server.
You can also contact me in different ways to have some support, if needed.