In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of the CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Course, by complete this course you can learn about the CPA C++ | Everything you need to pass the CPA-21-01 exam by doing with step-by-step examples. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Course|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT & Software|
CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Course Free Download
What you’ll learn
- This is a complete and comprehensive CPA C++ course. It’s designed to prepare you to be CPA C++ Certified..
- Once you complete the course, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CPA C++ Certification exam AND the skills to begin working as a developer..
- Create Programs using your logic and data structures..
- Your new skills and the CPA C++ Certification will help you land an IT software development job or if you’re already working in IT, get a raise or advance..
- Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity..
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Functions..
- Learn how to develop impressing applications in a few minutes/ hours..
- Introduction –> 5 lectures • 53min.
- If-Statements and Conditional Logic –> 1 lecture • 4min.
- Loops and Iteration –> 1 lecture • 10min.
- Arrays –> 3 lectures • 40min.
- Functions –> 9 lectures • 49min.
- Object-oriented Programming –> 9 lectures • 1hr 2min.
- You will not need any any prior knowledge – so get started now!.
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Python..
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!.
**** This course contains pretty much everything you need to pass the exams. ****
Welcome to the CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Course by Dr. Chris Mall. This course covers everything you need to know to pass the CPA C++ CPA-21-01 Certification Exam.
This course includes also an overview of the CPA C++ Exams methodology used in a programming environment.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE IN THIS CPA C++ PREPARTION COURSE
- Introduction to compiling and software development
- Basic scalar data types, operators, flow control, streamed input/output, conversions
- Declaring, defining and invoking functions, function overloading
- Data aggregates
- Strings processing, exceptions handling, dealing with namespaces
- Object-oriented approach and its vocabulary
- Dealing with classes and objects, class hierarchy and inheritance
- Defining overloaded operators, user-defined operators, exceptions
Once you complete this course, you’ll know everything you need to know to pass the CPA++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification Exam.
– machine and high-level programming languages, compilation process,
– obtaining the machine code: compilation process,
– writing simple programs,
– integers: values, literals, operators,
– characters: values, literals, operators,
– dealing with streams and basic input/output operations.
Flow control and more data types
– how to control the flow of the program
– floating point types: values, literals, operators,
– more integer types: values and literals,
– loops and controlling the loop execution,
– logic, bitwise and arithmetic operators.
– declaring and invoking functions,
– side effects,
– different methods of passing parameters and their purpose,
– default parameters,
– inline functions,
– overloaded functions.
Accessing data and dealing with exceptions
– converting values of different types,
– strings: declarations, initializations, assignments,
– string as an example of object: introducing methods and properties,
– namespaces: using and declaring,
– dealing with exceptions.
Fundamentals of the object-oriented approach
– class components
– referring to objects
– static members
– classes and their friends
– defining and overloading operators.
– base class, superclass, subclass
– inheritance: how it works
– types of inheritance
– inheriting different class components
– multiple inheritance.
More on classes
– polymorphism: the notion and the purpose,
– virtual methods: declaration and usage,
– inheriting virtual methods,
– abstraction and abstract classes.
Exceptions – dealing with expected and unexpected problems
– what is an exception
– catching and throwing exceptions,
– different classes and hierarchy of exceptions,
– defining your own exceptions.