In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Complete Bootstrap 5 for Beginners with real-world Projects, by complete this course you can learn about the Master Bootstrap and build real-world websites using Bootstrap 5 components with HTML5 semantics elements + CSS3 & SASS. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Complete Bootstrap 5 for Beginners with real world Projects|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
Complete Bootstrap 5 for Beginners with real world Projects Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Learn Bootstrap 5 themes and UIs from scratch and 10x your productivity.
- Learn semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques like flexbox and the grid system integrated in Bootstrap 5.
- You learn to create real life websites using Bootstrap 5 with amazing high quality UI ready to be added to your portfolio.
- Learn the Bootstrap 5 utilities, classes, components.
- Learn to modify Bootstrap 5 classes using Sass/Scss and create your own classes and components.
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
- A PC or a Mac
This course will take you from beginner Bootstrap to Master of Bootstrap 5 by learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 or 4 for this course.
Custom Bootstrap Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you will code along with me learn all that Bootstrap 5 offers including NEW icons, helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox, grid, offcanvas and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create 5 real world themes. These projects are completely open source and you are free to use them anywhere. All files can be downloaded.
- Project – Bio website theme
- Project – Business Directory website themes
- The Project – Resume website themes
- Project – Photo website theme
- Project – eCommerce website using Bootstrap 5 locally + SASS
Who this course is for:
- Beginner front end developers who want to learn there very first front-end framework.
- Junior web developers who never used Bootstrap and want to learn it from scratch.
- Back-end developers who wish to create quick ready to go prototypes.
- jаvascript Web developers.
- WordPress developers who want to create high quality WordPress templates using a front end framework.