In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of becoming The Ultimate Certified MuleSoft Architect – MCIA/MCPA, by complete this course you can learn about the Quickly gain the real-world skills needed to become a successful, well-rounded, certified MuleSoft architect. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Become The Ultimate Certified MuleSoft Architect – MCIA/MCPA|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||IT Certifications|
Become The Ultimate Certified MuleSoft Architect – MCIA/MCPA Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Real-world skills necessary to be successful as a MuleSoft architect.
- MuleSoft platform and integration skills to help pass the MCPA and MCIA exam.
- API-led connectivity and API design best practices.
- The API lifecycle and how an API lifecycle relates to the service development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Various deployment models and how to design a MuleSoft deployment for efficient core usage.
- Anypoint Platform network architecture.
- Integration patterns that can be reused across almost any implementation.
- DevOps best practices with MuleSoft and CI/CD automation.
- Center for Enablement (C4E) key differences from a Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Knowledge to pass a MuleSoft architect interview.
- Course Opening –> 2 lectures • 12min.
- API-led Connectivity –> 4 lectures • 15min.
- API Design –> 4 lectures • 38min.
- API Lifecycle and Service Development Lifecycle (SDLC) –> 3 lectures • 28min.
- Deployment Models and Resource Consumption –> 5 lectures • 58min.
- Anypoint Platform Network Architecture –> 6 lectures • 42min.
- Integration Patterns –> 16 lectures • 1hr 37min.
- DevOps –> 10 lectures • 1hr 18min.
- Center for Enablement (C4E) and Center of Excellence (CoE) –> 5 lectures • 46min.
- Conclusion –> 2 lectures • 7min.
The goal of this course is to help aspiring MuleSoft architects, like you, to quickly gain the practical, real-world skills necessary to become a MuleSoft architect. This course is the ultimate guide to MuleSoft platform architecture (MCPA) and MuleSoft integration architecture (MCIA), and the course will help you gain knowledge to pass both exams. More importantly, it will provide you the skills required so you can quickly start implementing the designs and concepts taught in the course so you can be successful as a MuleSoft architect.
Additionally, leveraging years of experience in the MuleSoft architect role with clients in a variety of industries, the course content includes the most important information for a MuleSoft architect to be successful in the role. In doing this, the course delivers the most value in the least amount of time. The goal for students is to quickly gain the well-rounded MuleSoft architecture knowledge needed to achieve success as a MuleSoft architect.
Ultimately, a MuleSoft architect needs both MCIA and MCPA knowledge to be effective in the role in the real world, so this course delivers the knowledge necessary from both aspects of the Anypoint Platform. In the end, the MCIA and MCPA certifications are highly valuable. However, it’s important to remember that the certifications are a foundation and an extension of the vital skills and experience necessary to become a MuleSoft architect. This course’s primary focus is to help you build the skills you will need as a MuleSoft architect working with any organization.
- Gain the real-world skills necessary to be successful on the job as a MuleSoft architect
- Gain knowledge required to pass the MCIA and MCPA exams
- Pass MuleSoft architect interviews
The course is designed so that the most important knowledge you will need is delivered to you in a concise manner. Then, the content is reinforced through design scenarios that use real-world use cases to get you hands-on and practicing implementing the concepts. The course is meant for you to practice and implement real designs so that you are ready when the use cases present themselves on the job.
Why Take This Course?
MuleSoft architects are in high demand because they are an extremely valuable part of an organization who uses MuleSoft. The MuleSoft architect helps ensure that architectural best practices are upheld, ultimately guiding an organization to successful implementations using MuleSoft.
The market reflects the demand for MuleSoft architects by:
- Employing nearly all MuleSoft architects in the market
- Very competitive salaries for the value that MuleSoft architects provide
You can take this course to become a person with this highly valued skillset who is sought after in the marketplace. So dive into this course to get the best practical MuleSoft integration and platform architecture knowledge, and level up your career.