In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Automotive Engineering; Digital Powertrain Control Systems, by complete this course you can learn about Automotive Engineering; A detailed description of the Role of electronics in Electronic Engines and powertrains. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Automotive Engineering; Digital Powertrain Control Systems|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Personal Development|
Automotive Engineering; Digital Powertrain Control Systems Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Role of Electronics in Engine/Powertrain control. Precise role played by the electronics in the area of the automotive engineering.
- Various control mode of the Engine operation
- EGR Electronic Control in detail
- Variable Valve timing & Electronic Ignition Control
- Importance of Electronic control in the field of Automotive Engineering
- Basic knowledge of IC engines, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Diploma , Automobile engineering,
- Basic knowledge of Automotive Engineering.
Traditionally, the term powertrain has been used to include the engine, transmission, differential, and drive axle/wheel assemblies. With the advent of electronic controls, the powertrain also includes the electronic control system (in whatever configuration it has).
Moreover, certain vehicles employ electronically controlled clutches in the differential (transaxle) for traction control. Electronic controls for these major powertrain components can be either separate (i.e., one for each component) or an integrated system regulating the powertrain as a unit.
This latter integrated control system has the benefit of obtaining optimal vehicle performance within the constraints of exhaust emission and fuel economy regulations. Each of the control systems is discussed separately beginning with electronic engine control.
For a typical engine, there are at least seven different engine-operating modes that affect fuel control: engine crank, engine warm-up, open-loop control, closed-loop control, hard acceleration, deceleration, and idle. The program for mode control logic determines the engine-operating mode from sensor data and timers. All the above modes will be discussed in detail.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical Engineers, Automobile Engineers ,Automotive Engineers , Automobile students, Automotive Professionals ,IC engine designers
- Automotive Engineering Enthusiasts