In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Automating ETL – Complete Code Challenges And ETL Projects, by complete this course you can learn about the From beginner to advanced after challenges and projects. Free seminar access for lifetime students. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Automating ETL – Complete Code Challenges And ETL Projects|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Database Design & Development|
Automating ETL – Complete Code Challenges And ETL Projects Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Introduce ETL effectively.
- Learn and understand extract.
- Learn and understand transform.
- Learn and understand load.
- Learn the theory behind automation.
- Learn how to automate the ETL process.
- Learn advanced techniques in extract, transform and load.
- See case studies with applied ETL uses for freelancers or business owners.
- Introduction –> 4 lectures • 37min.
- Automating ETL Processes – Extract –> 15 lectures • 2hr 36min.
- Automating ETL Processes – Load –> 6 lectures • 1hr 34min.
- Automating ETL Processes – Transform –> 11 lectures • 2hr 43min.
- ETL With Other Platforms –> 8 lectures • 1hr 47min.
- ETL and Performance –> 3 lectures • 43min.
- ETL In the Cloud –> 3 lectures • 48min.
- ETL and Cybersecurity –> 5 lectures • 1hr 28min.
- Live Practice and Examples –> 5 lectures • 1hr 29min.
- Congratulations –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Archived Section – From 2013 to 2017 (Some Exercises May Be Helpful Still) –> 19 lectures • 3hr 22min.
- Mandatory: Computer with Microsoft SQL Server Express (or above) 2008R2 (or above).
- Mandatory: PowerShell ISE 3.0 (or above).
- Optional: Visual Studio 2010 (or above).
- Optional: MongoDB.
- Optional: SQL Server Data Tools (SSIS).
This course covers a guide to automating ETL by reviewing each step and how this can be achieved. This course is designed for anyone who works in the data field – from employees to C-suite executives. With the demand for ETL developers increasing (per the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the opportunity to become a data provider (for business owners), I highlight methods and architecture to minimize the work that must be done for ETL, so that you can spend more time working on enhancing skills.
This course covers:
- Understanding the extract process and constructing architecture to automate it.
- Understanding the load process, when change is necessary with loading, and how to automate it.
- Understanding different issues we may face in transform, how to minimize re-facing them with re-usable solutions.
- Understanding advanced techniques in ETL, the theory behind these, and applications with them.
- Completing code challenges in each of the ETL steps to help you learn as you do.
- Reviewing case studies of applied ETL techniques, especially useful for freelancers adding credibility to their business.
- Optional course tools of your choice: SQL Server, SSIS, PowerShell, MongoDB, Apache Spark.
To provide maximum learning for students wanting to master ETL skills, whether for business opportunity or employment, the course provides the following material:
- New content posted every year since this course began which offer students a look into the new challenges faced by ETL developers.
- Q&A responses within 48 hours for students who need assistance along with ongoing discussions that students may find helpful.
- Tri-annual bonus material for long-term and successful students in this course based on several metrics provided by Udemy. Technology always changes which is why this course continues to be updated and built with rewards for long time students.
- Focused video lectures with demonstrations of ETL processes in action, the code/script used to make the process occur, and no distracting facial or background movements.
- Dynamic syllabus with extra content, such as links to articles and videos to enhance and increase your learning, as well as links to specific recruiters in desperate need for ETL developers (students wanting to become employees) and ways to uncover possible data providing opportunities for business owners.
- Scripts/code that are used in the video lectures, as well as additional tools that students can learn as they construct their own ETL architecture.
- Course material that we use in the course, such as files we import during the series.
- Course projects that you complete as well as your own project to develop.
- Feedback session for students who meet the requirements where you practice answering questions and presenting your own project.
Understanding, manipulating and transforming data will only become more important in the future. Those who can master this through automation will have an advantage over all their competition because when we see the results of our measurement, only then can we make the appropriate changes; this course shows you how to automate those steps.