In this post, I am sharing the Download Link of Acing Project Management: Ultimate 8h Project Manager Course, by complete this course you can learn about the Highest rated Project Management course. Built by an experienced Project Manager and coach. Our all kitfiles content is educational purpose only not for resell.
|Course Name||Acing Project Management: Ultimate 8h Project Manager Course|
|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||BUSINESS|
Acing Project Management: Ultimate 8h Project Manager Course Free Download
What you’ll learn
- You will fully ace Project Management with the help of diagrams, templates, examples and practical/Real life situations.
- You will be able to simplify Project Management to increase your chances of success.
- You will be part of the top Project Managers club by following a practical 5 step framework to become the best Project Manager.
- 4 GOLDEN Rules of Project Management.
- 5 Key Artefacts of Project Management – Do not underestimate those!.
- You will quickly understand how this course, PMP and Prince 2 are all the same.
- You will be able to explain the difference between Agile and Waterfall.
- You will learn a backdoor way to potentially get into Project Management (part 3).
- You will know exactly what to say at interviews to boost your chances to get that job.
- Understand the Initiation process.
- What is Project Management.
- Understand the Planning process.
- Understand the Execution process.
- Understand the Closing process.
- Risk Management.
- Issue Management.
- Finances – Budget examples.
- Writing reports.
- Stakeholder Management (very important).
- What is PMP.
- What is Prince2.
- What is Agile and when to use it.
- What is waterfall and when to use it.
- The most important things to keep an eye on while Project Managing.
- How to deal with different project teams.
- Various Project structures.
- Change Management.
- Role of the Project Manager.
- Plenty of Real life examples.
- Project CHARTER definition and example.
- Types of costs and when to use them.
- WBS and Project Management.
- Meeting Minutes example and templates.
- Reports example and template.
- Earned Value Definition and example.
- Post Implementation Plan.
- Introduction –> 8 lectures • 40min.
- Part 1 – Project Management course: Introduction –> 2 lectures • 2min.
- Part 1 – Project Management course: Initiation Phase –> 27 lectures • 1hr 21min.
- Part 1 – Project Management course: Planning Phase –> 24 lectures • 1hr 10min.
- Part 1 – Project Management course: Execution Phase –> 24 lectures • 1hr 17min.
- Part 1 – Project Management course: Closing Phase –> 5 lectures • 13min.
- Part 1 – Project Management course: Wrap up –> 3 lectures • 19min.
- Part 2 – Acing Project Management: The Framework –> 19 lectures • 1hr 35min.
- Part 2 – Acing Project Management: Interview tips –> 5 lectures • 16min.
- Part 2 – Acing Project Management: Wrap up –> 1 lecture • 6min.
- Part 3 – Methodologies and Standards: PMP, Prince2, Waterfall and Agile –> 11 lectures • 46min.
- Conclusion –> 2 lectures • 2min.
**** Highest rated Project Management course on Udemy : 4.8 ****
If you ever wanted to understand project Management, become a project manager or bring your project management skills to the next level…
Then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Project Management
- People interested in becoming a Project Manager
- Project Managers who want to up their game.
- Introduction, tips to follow the course, introduction to Project Management, the Birth of Project Management legend.
- Part 1: The full Project Management course (including all phases of Project Management, Practical view, how to simplify, with lots of diagrams and examples)
- Part 2: A framework to ace it as a Project Manager, including the overall Project Management context and what to say at interviews.
- Part 3: The course in context of some Project Management standards (PMP, Prince2, Waterfall, Agile)
My name is Ben, I have been a Project Manager for more than 20 years working for amongst others IBM, HP, large Financial companies and also Government agencies. I have also been coaching Project Managers for more than 10 years.
I have all the most respected Project Management certifications (PMP, Prince2, MSP, Agile Project Management) – and you know when I was doing those courses – I did not really enjoy them because when I did them I was already a PM and what I was hearing was not usable and so remote from what happens out in the field… and I thought I can do better maybe – to bring this knowledge to people interested in Project Management.
So I have learned from it and wanted to make a course that would provide you with all you need to understand project management – both the theory and the practical / real life components. I also wanted to make it more palatable by including diagrams, templates, plenty of examples and some quizzes.
As part of this course I also provide a framework to go beyond being just a standard project manager – to really ace it. A very concrete, step by step framework that if you follow – will really take you to the next level in project management, you would be out there with the best!