|The Course is created by:||udemy|
|Category / genre||Development|
What you’ll learn
- How to approach a problem in interview (VVI).
- Highly Presentable and to the point explanation without beating around the bush.
- Sort out your confusion once and for all.
- Introduction –> 1 lecture • 3min.
- Clear your Basics: Extremely Important –> 4 lectures • 26min.
- Understanding scope with code –> 1 lecture • 14min.
- HOISTING with code –> 1 lecture • 15min.
- This(Keyword) Advance Understanding –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- New Operator & Constructor function –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Prototype and Inheritence –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Functional Programming –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Closure and IIFE –> 1 lecture • 1min.
- Like you should have an Idea about Variables, functions, if-else and little more basics.
1) It’s the most popular programming language
2) It’s in your browser
6) You Can Create Visual Effects and Other Eye-catching Aesthetic Features
Also, more developers are turning to Node.js to build cloud-based apps, a very much in-demand market.
9) It’s a Valuable Tool for Game Designers
10) Finally, the Career Potential is Skyrocketing